Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/27/2016, 03:28   #316

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
well lets hope its gona work soon especialy with the update next week (valencia) and another update in 2 weeks (ninja/kuno)
When we come back, we are going to be very strong and secure .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/27/2016, 17:39   #317

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
When we come back, we are going to be very strong and secure .
fine!^^ any news if u change directly to subscription or will it still be free ? and if sub can u pretty pretty pls add paysafe as payment ?
Old 06/28/2016, 00:00   #318

Code Update
What have we been up to?
After the small detection by Xigncode, which they implemented the wrong way, we realized next time we might not have been so lucky.

Not content with our workflow and current set of security tools Clockwork and I set to completely change from our old hack security model to a brand new shiny one, with more bells and whistles.

So why all the downtime?
Rather than updating the hack to get it in working order, we took a step back and decided how we want to move forward, we decided that we needed to develop a suite of tools so we can better promise we're keeping your accounts secure. This is frustrating because the hack is non-operational (Even for us sadly, my poor character gets poorer every day), but this is an important step to be able to, in the end, have a really great, secure product that we're happy to distribute.

Moving forward, ETA, etc
I'll probably get a build back to working again in the next week, it will not have any security enhancements though, but to sate the desire I might do this, while continuing to work on our new tools suite.

Hope this helps, sorry for the unexpected amount of downtime, but if you're a user, you'll be happy in the end.

cheers,
Moon
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/28/2016, 07:51   #319

appeciate your time you are putting into this and giving this update status. I am going through withdrawls badly atm. so nice to know whats going on.
Old 06/29/2016, 13:12   #320

big update today
Old 06/30/2016, 22:45   #321

Missing so much the fishing bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2016, 04:28   #322

so with recent patch. they change fresh water fish from a chance to get a max of 1 fish to 3-7 fish. will this **** with the bot? will it have to now delete up to 7 of the lowest value fish now or else basically halt or not get most the loot?
Old 07/01/2016, 07:08   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
so with recent patch. they change fresh water fish from a chance to get a max of 1 fish to 3-7 fish. will this **** with the bot? will it have to now delete up to 7 of the lowest value fish now or else basically halt or not get most the loot?
It has always deleted the lowest price fish to make room for a new one. It wont delete more then one at a time.
Old 07/01/2016, 11:13   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
It has always deleted the lowest price fish to make room for a new one. It wont delete more then one at a time.
.............. did u even read what i said.
Old 07/01/2016, 22:00   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
.............. did u even read what i said.
....... yes but did you read what you said?

It can still just delete the lowest cost fish and never fill your inv at all. How is catching 1 keeper (every 3-7) going to stop it from deleting the lowest priced fish? Better question would be have you ever used this before dot dot dot dot
Old 07/01/2016, 23:16   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
....... yes but did you read what you said?

It can still just delete the lowest cost fish and never fill your inv at all. How is catching 1 keeper (every 3-7) going to stop it from deleting the lowest priced fish? Better question would be have you ever used this before dot dot dot dot
again you didn't read what I said. first off i already know that this tool deletes only one fish implied by my post because I am asking if the changes in fish loot amounts will **** with how the bot works, you know deleting one at a time when we now get more than 1 fish at a time.. I also said that the new patch says you can get between 3 and 7 fish instead of just 1 at a time. so if i get 3 fish and i have 1 inventory spot free guess what happens genius?
Old 07/01/2016, 23:20   #327

the bot isnt running even yet... stop asking b4 trying O_O and it never trown away yellow bcs 1 slot always remain free... and its not gona trow away them....
Old 07/05/2016, 03:42   #328

any news?
Old 07/05/2016, 10:02   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
any news?
None yet, haven't touched it for two weeks. The re-write of the security stuff is incredibly complex and Clock and I have dedicated the last two weeks to getting some complex problems solved. I really hate the idea of releasing a new version without better security, I think all of our accounts are worth the time. That said, the new system will take a while longer (2 weeks or so, minimum). On the upside, I know everything I ever wanted to know about the PE file structure and relocations...ugh.

I'll talk to Clock tomorrow and see what he thinks about getting a release out prior to the security, we'll weigh our options.

The priority is still our paying users for other hacks we offer (CSGO), so that always has to come first, BDO is just our pet project .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 10:15   #330

Its worth the time, better wait 2 weeks or a month than getting our accounts banned for not waiting, and losing all the time spent on the account and the money itself of that account :P

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot