Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's clientside?

Discussion on What's clientside? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/25/2016, 02:07   #16
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
SERIOUSLY, can in this community someone actually start making guides again? Like in the old days? Like actually TEACHING people how to do it instead of replying "use google". Some players, like myself, are willing to learn but here and there run against our own walls and for some reason not find it. You can make a video and not list it and share it here or offer it for those who want it via PM.

You dont always need cash for it, you dont always need something greater for it. You can just share it. Have you forgotten what a community actually is?

WHEN YOU >>HAVE<< you simply give. That is a natural process.

Everytime I have STITLOADS of cash in a game, I get everything I want and then either teach how I got it or give it away. Or do both.

Be an example *** damnit!
Old 05/25/2016, 16:31   #17

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
Nowadays you don't go in a public forum, search help and ask other people.

You are getting your own connections building up your "own" community.
Because it's a lot more effective and your code isn't going public and might destroy the market in the game. You give sth. you get sth.
In a public forum nowadays it's more like you give sth. everyone does take it and run away with it.

If you are able to program something you will always be able to get enough informations with public scripts to create sth more powerful. Sth that a normal player isn't able to do.
Old 05/26/2016, 16:11   #18
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToraTenshi View Post
Nowadays you don't go in a public forum, search help and ask other people.

You are getting your own connections building up your "own" community.
Because it's a lot more effective and your code isn't going public and might destroy the market in the game. You give sth. you get sth.
In a public forum nowadays it's more like you give sth. everyone does take it and run away with it.

If you are able to program something you will always be able to get enough informations with public scripts to create sth more powerful. Sth that a normal player isn't able to do.
Do you? I do not. You may do this personally if you see it fits your lifestyle and want the same in return.

Anyone who is asking for help can and shall recieve it through other individuals if he or she is momentarily unable to do so by him- or herself. That is a completely natural process in which you grow up here in this world. If you have meanwhile learned or taught yourself different, then I am sorry for you and I wish that you can remember these simple and natural facts from your very childhood, which is not so different to where you are right now. Not speaking from a growing and decaying level of physical body, speaking of soul-level.

Yes, why should not everyone run away with it? Because you fear they would break your findings. Which is valid. But is that really satisfying closing oneself off so much?

Then you clearly would understand that you have to also imply responsibility. If not sharing is that responsibility, than I really wonder why your parents told you anything? Sure they had fear in certain situations for you, but did they close you of or shut you out of making your own experience with what they gave you? No, and so should you do too.

That can be tied to a trading in which each and everyone needs to proof his or her capability of handling the context properly. If they fail, come again one day.

That concludes in the understanding that no knowledge ever was hidden. This human mentality of not sharing it due to the fear of someone breaks something is okay. But it should not be completely standardized. If someone has a question, answer. If he has more and is willing to learn, answer him as much as you can.

Fuck this robotic attitude of lumping everything together.