Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zoom controls?

Discussion on Zoom controls? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zoom controls?

Looking to unlock the zoom in / zoom out wondering, there's not a standard graphics option to do this wondering if anyone has tackled this already.
Old 03/26/2016, 01:10   #2

I think almost/everything can be done on this game, i read the most of the stuff runs client side and not server.. so...

It's kinda weird that I still don't find any program that can teleport or zoom hack /anything related like that for this game on the internet.
Old 03/29/2016, 10:42   #3

Sadly, this non-advantage hacking is cursed to lead to trololol-reactions, making people use packet editors and dll injections just to gain a oneshot-advantage =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LCGN01 controls
01/21/2013 - Last Chaos - 5 Replies
hi, someone know how to move the char with w a s d in LCGN01?maybe if i change bin folder for other bin folder ep1? thnx and sorry for my bad english im spanish xD
controls bots
06/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
does anyone know what days does the bigpoint checks for bots? if yes, post here regularly. thank you, hello. no fake.
controls
05/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
I could make a discussion about when I say we are the controls?
Controls
07/31/2011 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
Else
Set your controls like a pro
02/01/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Heres a quick way to set controls or "hotkeys" in an efficient and durable way. Im gona explain how i set my controls but feel free to make changes for your confort. I set my hotkeys with the CTRL key because you always have to press it anyways. Ctrl+W inventory -you always want to look in your bag Ctrl+D clear -so much talkshit in co Ctrl+S sit -power over 9000 Ctrl+A shift screen -this may seem stupid to some but...