Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 58 10% to Level 59 Berserker uvm

Discussion on Level 58 10% to Level 59 Berserker uvm within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 58 10% to Level 59 Berserker uvm

Selling good Europe Pvp/Pve BDO account with my level 59 Berserker, 51 Warrior and many twinks
I'm the first owner and simple don't have time for this game anymore and playing something else then bdo.

Here some UPDATED details:

Berserker, level 59
Warrior, level 51, naked, one costume
Ninja, level 56, naked
Kzarka axe tri
Dandelion tri
Nouver offhand duo
and other gear
many costumes
1x t3 pets , 3x t1 pets all level 10
t6 horse with instant acceleration, drift and sprint

price would be: 250Euro
server: europe
willing to trade with a middleman

Best Regards

for screenshots add me via skype: or click the skype button on the left under my profile
or visit this link:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Black Desert Account Europe Berserker level 57, Warrior level 41
01/21/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
both characters got the premium tantu and premium gavel outfit set. the berserker is level 57, got 141 ap , 211 ap, 1k carryweight. the warrir is level 49, not equipped, 1k carryweight. there is a premium bundle on the account aswell for 30 days. price is : 70€
[Selling] hh90 berserker helm, berserker abs boots Urzark
08/07/2013 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hy!!! WTS : - hh90 berserker helmet 1/1 lvl6 str in - berserk abs boots 3/3 new ashtal. - glor hwar 1/1 str /w me with the offers
WTS Level 79 Berserker Hammerine
04/26/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I sell a Level 79 and 92% Berserker on Sever Hammerine. Possession Beast is Level 74. I sell the char for 100€ psc. (PaySafeCard) Here is a picture of char and the inventory: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/gjct -6.jpg Here is a picture from the weapon:
WTT Berserker lvl 58 on ARCHON server for Cyripius Acount(preferable berserker)
05/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I have shuta + blode and nice armor on it with elite weapon , and pve build; the i didn;t useed reset yet; so it's an advantage. Here is the link with skills build : Archlord builds if u want to trade mail me at [email protected]
WTT my Berserker with FULL poison sets for a high level knight. (GAI)
05/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Hi.. I have a zerker with full poison sets.. he is level one and not known to anybody in the game...Ready to play.... I would like to trade it for a high level knight in GAIgahon with or without any world armor ... as long as he is high level thank you.! I would also trade it for unique rings and necks... please offer .. but i prefer to trade it for a knight.