Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jordine, 59 Ranger, 3x Bossarmor, 1200 Skillpoints, Conqueror Edition Day 1 Account!

Discussion on Jordine, 59 Ranger, 3x Bossarmor, 1200 Skillpoints, Conqueror Edition Day 1 Account! within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Jordine, 59 Ranger, 3x Bossarmor, 1200 Skillpoints, Conqueror Edition Day 1 Account!

Der Text unten ist auf english da ich den Account auch auf anderen "internationalen" Platformen zum Verkauf angeboten habe. So spare ich mir die Übersetzung. Wer kein Englisch kann, macht nichts, meins ist auch nicht gut. Einfach PM schicken dann können wir auch dort oder im Teamspeak/Skype drüber reden.

Account will be played daily until it gets sold! Doing Quests and getting Daily Rewards!

Chars:
Level 59 Ranger 1188 Skillpoints
Level 55 Ranger (used for bosses)
Level 56,6 Kunoichi 579 Skillpoints

Almost 100 days real playedtime! More then 3 months handcrafted work!
200+ Million Silver Cash!
387 Energy! Perfect for Nightvendor!
210 Contribution Points. Every Node connected from Pirate Island to Valencia for max Money!
Most of the important Nodes leveld up to level 10. Sausan etc.

Theres two full Equips on this Account. One for doing Bosses the other one for PvP/PvE etc. So you will never miss a single boss anymore due to the possibility to have a character logged out at the spawn of it. Once the Boss spawns you can easy log in and you will get loot everytime!

One of the highest Rangers on Server. Took me lots of hundreds of hours of grinding to get there. 466 Skillpoints left for the upcoming awakening Weapon! 1200 Skillpoints in total.

4x Tier 3 Pets!

Conqueror Pack Edition Account with 300 Euro spend allready to the Game!
Max Weightlimit for Ranger and Kunoichi bought.
Underwear etc. bought for Ranger and Kunoichi.
All Charslots bought and filled with low level toons for energy (you can then spend at the nightvendor)
6000 Pearls and 5000+ Loyaltypoints left to use!
90 Days Valuepacks!

Mass Costumes and Ghillie Suit on this Account!

3x Bossarmor (Giath Helmet +9, Muskan Shoes DUO, Bhegs Gloves DUO). Just got the Giath Helm couple days ago. But the Bank is full of enhancing materials to level it up quickly.

Account comes with a sepperate email you can personalize and connect it with your mobilephone to be 100% save that noone can claim it back. Account never hacked, botted, cheated or bought items from suspicious chinamarkets. Reputation on Server is very good.

Hier gibts Bilderlinks:
Old 10/04/2016, 18:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ill buy. do you have skype?
Old 10/04/2016, 21:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just wondering whats the price for the account?
Old 10/07/2016, 07:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bdo High tamer

[EU - Alustin] Tamer 57 230/268 2xTET:Kzarka | TET:Bheg | Full Boss Set

UNIQUE PROPOSAL

Rings:2xTRI:Ring of Crescent Guardian

Earrings:2x TRI: Witch Earrings

Belt:1x TRI:Belt of Shultz

Necklace:1x DUO:Ogre Ring

Gloves: TET:Bheg’s Gloves

Shoes: TRI:Muskan’s Shoes

Body: TRI:Red Nose Armor

Head: TRI:Giath Helmet

Weapon: TET:Kzarka Shortsword | TET:Kzarka Staff | TRI:Kzarka Amulet

Off-hand: TRI:Ultimate Needle Trinket | TRI:Steel Dagger
12 Billion++
385 mill pure silver

Pearl shop items:
x1 tier 4 pets
2x Marine Romance Costume Set
Value Packs
All additional information ask in skype: Yuri.nana2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (41.9 KB, 16 views)