Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Black Desert Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Fresh conqueror pack acc

Discussion on WTB Fresh conqueror pack acc within the Black Desert Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Fresh conqueror pack acc

Hi guys,

I want to buy fresh conqueror pack for EU with mail adress etc.

send me private message or post in this thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOI/WOI Conqueror LIVE
03/22/2016 - Battle of the Immortals - 14 Replies
Hello , i am here to announce you that both , woi and boi are live. <I am not part of the staff> BOI : 1. Free ZEN daily 40.000 from WEB. 2. Free Salary Daily 200.000 from NPC Medea. 3. DROP = 40% EXP = 100%. 4. WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES ON MARKET , CHECK EM UP . 5. TDE / BASAKA / MOSER / FENRIR - LEVEL 13 CHALICE DROP 6. TOB( NORMAL) / FD ( NORMAL) / DI /SI ( ELITE) / LAVA ( NORMAL) / GIZA ( NORMAL ) --- DROPS GEM COIN LEVEL 7. 7. BEGINNER PACK ALREADY POSTED AND FIXED.
[Buying] BDO Conqueror's Pack account
03/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a BDO NA account with Conqueror's pack. 100$
[Buying] Black desert conqueror pack
02/29/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
looking to buy the conque pack for black desert NA I'm willing to go first but please do not scam.....leave ur skype or email down below and I will add u :)
[Selling] Black Desert Online Conqueror's Pack EU/NA
02/28/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys , I'm selling 2 Black Desert Online Conqueror's pack accounts one is mine and the other is my friend's , We've bought it without knowing that the game is IP blocked from Africa , and vpn is not realy stable for us . We will provide the account details with Email and it's password. PS : the price of that pack is 100$ in official website I'm selling it 80$ each , Contact me on skype if interested :mchaquiq2 or AnDrEs.TiToU Thank you .
Selling GW2 with Fresh Ultimate HOT Pack
12/04/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my personal GW2 Account with a HOT Ultimate code just applied. Code was brought for GF who broke up so no code for her. Applied to this account, dont play GW2 anymore, rubbish game. I have a level 80 guardian with some gold and some bank items, dont know and dont care to be honest. Nothing has been used from the pack: Standard 4000 Gems (£42.50 value) Additional Character Slot