Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Places to Bot

Discussion on Places to Bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Places to Bot

question :

which monsters have the biggest drop rate of items ?
Which monsters give the most auras of souljade?

post yours oppinnions!
Old 11/06/2010, 11:46   #2

I've booted all night long at Gold Sandman in Khufu's Desert (i'm lvl 76) and i've gathered 38 Aura's and 78 Flawless Obdisian..this is all that I get )..so, in my opinion it's a good place for start..if you know others pls post here (even if this discussion is old )
Old 11/06/2010, 13:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pufulicy View Post
I've booted all night long at Gold Sandman in Khufu's Desert (i'm lvl 76) and i've gathered 38 Aura's and 78 Flawless Obdisian..this is all that I get )..so, in my opinion it's a good place for start..if you know others pls post here (even if this discussion is old )
well i can tell u this start in angkor encampent at tree guardians sth like that.. ull get more i think!
Old 11/06/2010, 14:14   #4

Dwarf forest is other good map for lvl 60 - 70

Similar Threads Similar Threads
other places to vac?
06/18/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi i have a level 44 Summoner and every time i vac at that dungeon in Requis i would get kicked out like in 4 mins and i have GM detect on but Does anyone know any others spots that i could vac at till Crespo Dungeon?
Best Places to Vac
12/30/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
The Search Funktion doesn't bring some good Threads, so i make this one ------------------------------------------------- ------------- EDIT: I mean, where are the bests spots to vac in all Maps?
[Useful] Best places to bot.
10/27/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Hi all, here you can post your personal experiences where is the best place to bot on each level. Well i got 1 good place from lvl 6 to lvl 18-20. Its in North Morte with many Agrama and some Mofa, the coordinates are around 362:148 now im lvl 25 and i sux cause i dont know where should i bot before heilhrap :S on all places where i tried isnt good.
Get to new places
06/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Yeh i know , i suck at cabal , but , how do i go to other places apart from , going in that portal that takes you in tht room where ou can go in the desert green despair and tht icy place and dungeon. Thanks
Places for fun
01/10/2007 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
here are a few random places ####1111 ####2222 ###333 or find your own! HERE!