Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MyBot [Modded from Decode]

Discussion on MyBot [Modded from Decode] within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/17/2010, 20:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
nice UI
Old 06/22/2010, 12:06   #32

Anyone ever play Ragnarok? Well they had a think called Kore bot and it was all like a dos with no gui and didint use the game client. It was able to go places and atalk to NPCs and Pick up items. Check this out it should give you an idea. If i knew anything about codeing this is the route i would look at.

Old 06/23/2010, 18:11   #33

Does the bot still work with todays update?
Old 06/28/2010, 20:58   #34

This still works with the new update. I have one mega-request. I can kill a lot faster with my pet out, it would be nice if the pet options were still there. I agree wasting pots is stupid, but I have a heal spell that I can cast on my pet too and just use mana. If there was an option that would allow me to cast that heal on my pet whenever his health got low (or feed him), that would be awesome.
Old 06/30/2010, 22:17   #35

Awesome mod Siion...one of best things about this mod is that auto-potter works properly!!!

Very well done indeed. *thumbs up*
Old 07/02/2010, 11:08   #36

Bot completely ***** up when you multi-client, that's the only problem. All the health/mana values go nuts and they pot 24/7.

Found a solution for the problem above. Just match the number of clients with the number of bot program.

I run 4 clients and instance together, So i had to run 4 separate bots, one for each character. No more healing/mana problems . Just need a pet heal

PS, Can you put more attack slots in the future?
Old 07/05/2010, 19:06   #37

This bot is ******* amazing. I use it and I have no complains even if some features are lacking because the bot easily makes up for that.
Old 07/08/2010, 00:33   #38

In case you decide to drop this project, could you at least release the source so others (such as myself) can modify it for future use. I plan on converting the whole project into C++ and streamlining everything except for what I need. I just like your whole GUI setup and would rather build off yours then decode's. Thanks
Old 07/08/2010, 14:23   #39

Doesn't work with today's update (version 070). Don't know if posting the error message will help or not, but if it will, let me know...

Eagerly awaiting an update
Old 07/09/2010, 08:11   #40

i agree dont work, would love a update on this bot, hell best ui ive seen in a long time
Old 07/16/2010, 17:31   #41

For some odd reason I thought I posted the source code, anyway its attached here.

I stopped playing battle of immortals due to the whole open PVP, im **** at pvp and it just became frustrating getting killed all time or PKed when trying to kill something XD.

Hope someone else takes it on.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BIOBB2-1.zip (350.0 KB, 69 views)
Old 07/17/2010, 00:10   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by aipui View Post
i will try use this bot but error like this, what should i do

i got the same error could help her?
Old 07/17/2010, 11:34   #43

In what language and what program did you compile the bot? I thought I'd learn a few things or two. I really like the waypoints for the dragon bosses

Microsoft visual studio C# or c++?
Old 07/17/2010, 20:30   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper8 View Post
i got the same error could help her?
I get a similar error box on run, but the actual error is different and looks like an array index problem:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index.
Old 07/18/2010, 18:12   #45

Both them errors are problems with my code, and I forgot to put in try checks.

Its coded in c#, downloading it will tell you in the details.

Since i no longer support someone else could try fix, you -must- start the bot when you're already in game, if it doesnt detect any names or processes, it can cause an index error.