Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Sending gift opening?

Discussion on Packet Sending gift opening? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Sending gift opening?

Hey,

Is it possible to open gifts with packets (that way it would be faster) in private servers? I can't seem to figure out what exactly the packet looks like

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet sending
01/26/2012 - General Coding - 9 Replies
Hey, I have manged to hook, wsasend()/wsarecv()... But why is the sent data different to the data I logg with a packeteditor? How I mange it to send a packet? -------------- Ich habe es geschafft die wsasend()/wsarecv Funktionen zu hooken. Aber warum sind die Daten die ich dort abfange anders, als die die ich mit wpe pro sniffe?
c# sending packet
11/22/2011 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
i enter an online flash game from my app webbrowser tho i cant find out how to send packets trougth it :S. i managed to send packets trought WPE PRO tho i want to code it into my proggy. i dont think i need to hook my own app am i?
Need help sending a packet !
02/28/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
i've got a Question and i hope some1 can help me there is an item at a NPC that u can buy 1 only each time .. and i need to buy 1000000 of it so i need to send the packet to buy this item 1000000 times when i try to sniff the packet to buy this item i got : Packet type : 0x18 format : m arguments : (unknown character) so ... how can i send that (unknown character) as an argument ?? in the code that (unknown character) is displayed from "(DWORD)va_arg(args,DWORD)" when i tried to save...
sending packet at WPe
07/18/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
after sending some packet at WPE my connection to 2moons always got disconnect the moment I send the packet can someone help me regargding this
sending a packet
11/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I've captured a packet that I'd like to re-send to do a specific function, but I don't know how to do that. I know it involves 4 encryption keys and a packet id number. My best guess is to send the packet to a proxy that hopefully will forward it to the server properly. Anyone want to offer some tips on what to use?