Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI Trinity | Free market | Ex. 45 gears | new pets | new bosses!

Discussion on BOI Trinity | Free market | Ex. 45 gears | new pets | new bosses! within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/27/2015, 05:11   #181

elite*gold: 0
node please?
Old 01/19/2016, 00:14   #182

a dog GM alredy kill sever.his name is Fantasy. a GM is slave of guildNemesis.before he make many drama when use acc Lion help guild Nemesis pvp so many people quit game because this noob GM.dont know how trinity continue use him agian ? for destroy sever?
when some people in Nemesis max exalent 100 he reduced 50 % all exp from train and event:Nemesis max gem 9 he reduced 50% drop TT from Ragn boss after is only 25% :and look boss OOC, Ody only 5% drop for shard wtf rate? he open realm 9 on sever all day for make lagggg for peoples without Euro .many times we ask please: test on other pc or fix this laggg but u never care it.and last u block and delete many acc in our G but dont care Nemesis use alt for pvp .when we report TripleX u ask that's him family log ,his family have 9 peoples and he can log 9 alt for farm and pvp. big lie and joke .our G will leave this dirty sv .let's GM and Nemesis play them game.
Old 02/25/2016, 04:19   #183

pay to win? win to pay? admin please do something to make server alive again. dont make full system to donate. thanks
Old 02/26/2016, 17:11   #184

I'm going to be new to this server once it is back up and running.

But my question to the one's who do continue to play this server excluding the haters, Is this server worth playing I'm a big fan of BoI private servers and I have yet to find a server that has a great community with people who aren't afraid to spend time lending a helping hand to new people trying to learn more and more about their class and or getting gear etc.

Opening packs to get what is needed for certain things is not a problem for me I am a big fan of having to work for my items etc but I love to be able to hang out and do things with a guild and or friends because it brings more fun into farming etc instead of doing everything solo it can become boring all alone.

That being said i am not looking for any hand outs or anything like that I am just asking simple questions and i apologize if i **** anybody off or get told that i am begging for help etc.

I am not new to Boi or WoI i know how to play them both but servers tend to change over time new ways to get gear pets etc.

Basically what i am asking for is to meet some new friends to hang out with and possbly chill out on skype calls and goof off etc.

Not expecting any decent replys etc but if anybody would like to help out or just talk my skype is : Eternityedge
Old 02/27/2016, 10:39   #185

Well for me its worth it just to relax after having ****** day.Yes there's some stuff that bothers me as 1 guild are allowed to get away with murder cause they spend a lot of money but hey i couldn't really care less.I am just here to have fun.

In generals it's the doners that keeps a server alive just there attitude on WC sometimes get irritating but other than that this is a pretty decent server with having e 45 and e 60 gear.Custom bosses/pets etc.Some pvp action and team based instances for ttc(ToB,DI,FD soloble)But suggest get a higher plvl player to level you ealy as the bosses hurt
Old 02/27/2016, 12:17   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblue22 View Post
Not expecting any decent replys etc but if anybody would like to help out or just talk my skype is : Eternityedge
Come join us. PM me ingame Sharpz
Old 03/08/2016, 09:59   #187

big fail...this is like dr.house new episodes and new...all time same this server is this from start...wont be something other
Old 03/11/2016, 02:25   #188

a dog GM alredy kill sever.his name is Fantasy. a GM is slave of guildNemesis.before he make many drama when use acc Lion help guild Nemesis pvp so many people quit game because this noob GM.dont know how trinity continue use him agian ? for destroy sever?
when some people in Nemesis max exalent 100 he reduced 50 % all exp from train and event:Nemesis max gem 9 he reduced 50% drop TT from Ragn boss after is only 25% :and look boss OOC, Ody only 5% drop for shard wtf rate? he open realm 9 on sever all day for make lagggg for peoples without Euro .many times we ask please: test on other pc or fix this laggg but u never care it.and last u block and delete many acc in our G but dont care Nemesis use alt for pvp .when we report TripleX u ask that's him family log ,his family have 9 peoples and he can log 9 alt for farm and pvp. big lie and joke .our G will leave this dirty sv .let's GM and Nemesis play them game.

i don't see .when they make a big lie at sever infinity take money from many donator and close sever. after open trinity continue do some stupid still haven't report for close topic at here.for future i'm sure they will make a sever lie nity more look who's will play :d
Old 03/12/2016, 17:55   #189

why do you guys expect something diferent? have you ever played a svr that lasted long without corupt owners/gms? i honestly didnt, on every svr there are a few players that donates alot , break all the rulles and gms do nothing, bcz those stupid abusers that donates alot keeps the svr online, not us free nondonators players. this coruption will allways be here, bcz i dont think anyone is opening a svr to pay for it from his own pocket, they open the svt for money, so there will allways be 1 or more stupid ppl that donates alot and do whatever they want on the svr bcz the gms do nothing. its just how the human mind work, everyone is looking for money. you all cry babies here forget that this is just a game so treat it aswell, just try to have fun. do u think you are the only ones that see what nemesis are doing? almost all there are corupt aslong with some gms, but i dont care, im just here for the fun. dont forget: life is not fair, why would a stupid game be any diferent?
Old 03/13/2016, 08:35   #190

^ Funny you Mention that as its Deceit thats ruining this server....We have multiple ss where you have to fight with alts cause you get your *** handed to you and even with alts you struggle....12 vs 24.....Do not point fingers when your guilds sleeve not clean....I have Never seen any gm help us.....Solution only 1 acc per user problem solved then we can see how strong you really are...For me personally i couldnt care less who's stronger but bad mouth everyone when you are breaking the rules are kinda stupid....Everyday after pvp you guys run your mouth how strong you are but you had to use alts...I did try tell everyone in guild to just ignore it but they dont as not of you are even worth my time and i do not get involved over keyboard warries in wc...

PS:Man up and stop being biatches...
Old 03/16/2016, 18:06   #191

elite*gold: 40
well ......... no point playing on this server .
Way to many reasons ........... one of them is GM's being corupt
Old 03/17/2016, 01:48   #192

GM use alt in Nemesis Guild for pvp and when him guild lose he block 10 -15 member of enemy Guild .admin trinity never online back so GM Fantasy think he same a *** at here.this sv will close soon .only 20 player left .:d
Old 03/17/2016, 07:31   #193

BOI is dead. :'(
Old 04/16/2016, 19:32   #194

We are up and running for over 1 year! Check our facebook fanpage for the latest changes/updates/notifications!
Old 04/17/2016, 07:36   #195

i have a big gift for noob Dog gm Fantasy.i think he will very happy when know it .sever will close straightway.hahaha