Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Oracle w/ Newest Expansion Cult of the Wyrm

Discussion on WOI Oracle w/ Newest Expansion Cult of the Wyrm within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/20/2014, 00:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Another weak p2win server not worth it ^^
Old 08/20/2014, 02:32   #17

looks like u dont like menoz.. just cuz u dont like him u dont have to bash him out on everything he do server isnt even live yet.. and am pretty sure it will last and be better WOI then the rest thats open
Old 08/20/2014, 04:57   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAndrew View Post
looks like u dont like menoz.. just cuz u dont like him u dont have to bash him out on everything he do server isnt even live yet.. and am pretty sure it will last and be better WOI then the rest thats open
Your confidence a little . You give him money .
Old 08/20/2014, 05:10   #19

nahh i never donate to servers
Old 08/20/2014, 17:57   #20

Quote:
'Shes' butthurt over me implying that she sucks at the game.
Old 08/20/2014, 19:53   #21

Apparently the truth really does hurt.

In more ways than 1.
Old 08/20/2014, 21:52   #22

Old 08/22/2014, 01:08   #23

I'll be waiting for this
Old 08/22/2014, 20:09   #24

" Server is not going to be online until someone suggests changes for me to do. It's been 5 days and not a single game-content suggestion has been posted. It's as though you guys don't really want a WOI Server."
words spoken by own Menoz...

he wants suggestions for woi server
but when it tries to register with the forum and make suggestions you can not
then how u can help with something?
honestly ... it is possible to rely on something like that?
Old 08/22/2014, 21:10   #25

Quote:
Likewise.You should really follow what you preach...
Old 08/23/2014, 06:24   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTiger View Post
" Server is not going to be online until someone suggests changes for me to do. It's been 5 days and not a single game-content suggestion has been posted. It's as though you guys don't really want a WOI Server."
words spoken by own Menoz...
Add new bosses, modify the zen/salary shop, edit drops, make stardusts buyable with something, honestly i could list countless things... If nobodys posting suggestions its because its obvious what should be changed..
Once a server is out and you're playing it its a lot easier to critisize and suggest change also.
Old 08/23/2014, 11:06   #27

Which is why it's going up today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menoz View Post
Hey guys.

I'm allowing players onto the WOI server for now, since that may aid you in coming up for ideas to do to the server, content related that is. Do note that this is a Beta, and all Characters will be wiped when we're ready to go live.

Client
>> You'll be able to download our Client here:
We do not support Mini-Patches for Nodes on this server, because we don't even use a Launcher. I've created a custom Launcher that will open the game upon opening the .exe file. This is because its a neat way to get around the Arc system. You simply open "Launcher.exe" and your client will open accordingly. There is no LauncherCfg folder to worry about.

NOTE: There is only one download link for now, because my upload connection is very horrid. The first 3 players to supply a long-lasting Download link for this very client, will receive something extra when we go live.

Registration & ZEN
>> You can register here:
And all Accounts will receive 1,000,000 ZEN upon registration for the BETA.
During the Beta I really don't care if you make several accounts to get that ZEN, because they will be wiped regardless.

EXP & Drop Rates
>> EXP & Drop rates have been set to x125/x100 for the Beta. These rates will be decided by the players on a later date before we go Live.

When does the server open?
>> Since you guys may want to download the Client first, I'm going to wait until 18:00 My time. That's 18:00 BOI Servertime if you need a clock.

Have fun, and please find stuff for me to change content-wise. There's no telling how long this Beta will be. I just want content changes before going live!
Old 08/23/2014, 12:41   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
WOI BETA Opens Today!
Great news.
Also please take a look at this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakezeal View Post
Image Verification code on Forum Registration does not appear to work.
(Running Opera, tested on I.E and Chrome) Check image below.
Old 08/23/2014, 13:02   #29

Yeah there is 2 verifications and both is needed, but for some reason the 1st image doesn't show at all.
Old 08/23/2014, 13:49   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post

Which is why it's going up today.

here full wyrm client (all protect arc -off) only need add node

Menoz - tel u node server