Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Servers..

Discussion on WOI Servers.. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WOI Servers..

Any decent WOI servers around? I've been waiting for quite a while now for something decent to come up and haven't found anything worth playing on a regular basis.

And i don't want to hear Devastation or Destruction. Deva is boring as hell and Destruction is too pay to win.. Might as well be playing on Olympus again.

I don't really mind waiting another few months if that's what it takes, there are some nice MMOs coming out but i really do like WOI and i'm hoping someone can let me know if there's either a server out there i missed or something nice in production.
Old 08/05/2014, 01:36   #2

maybe wait till Menoz makes a server ik he has a files so there is a possibility he will make 1
Old 08/05/2014, 14:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPurpleFish View Post
Any decent WOI servers around? I've been waiting for quite a while now for something decent to come up and haven't found anything worth playing on a regular basis.

And i don't want to hear Devastation or Destruction. Deva is boring as hell and Destruction is too pay to win.. Might as well be playing on Olympus again.

I don't really mind waiting another few months if that's what it takes, there are some nice MMOs coming out but i really do like WOI and i'm hoping someone can let me know if there's either a server out there i missed or something nice in production.
We are at the final stage of opening a new stable and secure server WOI We are doing a completely new and interesting server WOI. unfortunately we do not strive to give you all free . Soon we will make an announcement !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 10:09   #4

That's great to hear, hope to try it out soon. Hopefully its what i'm looking for.