Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Devastation

Discussion on WOI Devastation within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/14/2015, 00:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Chaeting and hacking about everything and GMs look away.

For a long time now I have looked at the times I've even felt it on my own Char, fair play seems to be unknown to most of the players on WOI Devastation, especially in the territory war, in Osiris revenche, city fight and fight rites. Too bad that the GMs look away and not interested but rather Donations will naturally interested the more the better. I have the impression that something is not approaching this server with the right things, but see for yourself. If you have fair play written on his flag should better make a bow to this server. Who wants rather use unfair methods seemed to have been on this server probably feel he has provided the wherewithal for regular Donations. It was in any case I'll find another server where fair play heard good form and unfair methods is punished justly, reliable and fast for me. ByeBye Devastation

It looks as if the monthly enough Donations to the owners and GMs of on Devastation pays anything can allow including the use of hacks such as Dammagehack and cheats. The GMs look away something is not acceptable even for a private server.

This gives the impression of corruption

This is it what i meen. A Player ask the GM that they delete his legion and what they Do Hijack it and give it away to another player and the original owner of the guild will be banned forever only why he said the thruth and not make friends with the Owners and GMs for Donations. I say it again on this server there is corruption from the highest to the lowest. Now choose if you want play on a Server like this or better on another

before you aks. Yes i Have proofs for this i have a Screenshot from the Conversations
Here you can see the PicProof
Old 02/16/2015, 00:56   #17

Here you can see the
Old 02/16/2015, 02:24   #18

lol
Old 02/20/2015, 11:07   #19

Since people are crying Damagehacks and don't know anything about how the server reacts to outside interference when it comes to certain things...You can't hack damage. It would require sending thirdparty packets to the server to change any stats ingame and they're thusly so heavily coded that it's near impossible to hack anything. The only thing that has been proven is that one can hack the character's movement speed. Which is not a stat you can readily see the number or applicable stat to in the character stat window. And therefore there is no such thing as a Damagehack. You're just an idiot who can't figure out your own defenses versus everything else around you or the pets or players you're up against. Grow up, get over yourself and stop QQ'ing. It's really retarded to be completely honest. I've worked with the files enough to know it's not possible to hack damage and anyone saying it is possible obviously has no clue what the hell they're talking about. If you sent third party packets to the server to change your attack damage or attack speed even you would be met with a big fat nope and be disconnected because of it. If you were half as smart about the game as you think you are, you'd know this much and you wouldn't be crying hax when someone pk's the living **** out of you.
Old 02/20/2015, 17:17   #20

I would ask you to refrain from this type of comments !
You will answer one question - Why no serious gaming network do not buy this game ?

Chinese cake mix !
The game does not have system protection and control !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2015, 16:43   #21

The prevailing corruption Devastation is now confirmed by several anonymous tips. Our tip, keep away from the Devastation and searches you another private server for War of Immortals or begin playing on the official server.

We have received information from various players in front after which pay individual players or groups of players protection money in the form of Donations and in return are allowed to use cheats or other violations of the rules can commit allowed to play like, for example, with more than 1 char in PVP event or Realm's without the this by itself will have consequences for the corresponding players while other players are not pay "protection money" they will be banned from the game. According to the rules of Devastation is in PVP realms or events a maximum of one Char per user allows an offense against it leads to a ban of the appropriate Gamers.
Old 05/07/2015, 21:55   #22

Is it finally dead....rofl.
Old 05/08/2015, 08:17   #23

It might be...who knows...only time will tell
Old 05/09/2015, 11:07   #24

I didn't get to play there long...I was playing on BOI. :/ And I never saw a lick of corruption there, so idk what all this hoo-hah is about
Old 12/15/2015, 06:57   #25

hijacking a clan and giving it to someone else as revenge is not pro its childish and I wont stand for it.... again i'm sure these guys are gone i'm just assuring you guys it won't happen here again. I am Overlord I have taken over development for the new Devastation WOI and While i'm not the owner I can assure you I am not Firefly and any staff who pull this bullshit will be fired or I myself will leave I have a decent reputation in the game world and plan to keep it intact with a clean ship.
Old 12/15/2015, 10:24   #26

any new woi server coming??