Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath)

Discussion on BOI-Infinity (Odin's Wrath) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/18/2014, 18:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
well you gotta look at the source the info is coming from Kaeli someone that was banned and he is really a ****** cat to just lie about someone in that manner. unlike some of yall we don't think we run the server and we play by the rules you guys choose not to so stay banned i heard there is this game called angry birds maybe thats more eakhnaton speed.
Old 07/18/2014, 23:21   #32

can your nose be any farther up her *** lol. a question was asked, a question was answered.
Old 07/18/2014, 23:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by eakhnaton View Post
i was stating like Styx,
ppl get very good items yeahh especially to GM's friends.
i saw 1 player joined less time than my friend, and this 1 player full +15 and full cosmos already while my friend joined earlier than this 1 player. and ofc this player is in chaos = GM guiold. and this is the most fair server i've ever been in. why ?

chaos = GM guild lvl6. let Normal players joining this GM guild and ofc normal players will get like lvl6 Skill etc from this guild even tho GM "maybe" not corrupted. but Where is is fairness ? SOO DAMN FUCKING FAIR, IKR!

so for ppl who want to play. Be a GM's friend first and u will get help in the game for being in GM guild. Good luck.:handsdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxxyFoxxy View Post
For your information I'm Kaeli and ive been on here for a week I was boosted thru events by my friend no GM has helped me No GM or owner has been paid for shit... so u can keep ur accusation to urself.... I did my cosmos every day .. I combined common asteroids to perfect and put them on... as for my gear I opened fate ceremony packs and combined hammers to get my +15 hammers and made my gears +15... the only thing ive paid for is donation for my pet.. and I donated for infinity coins, Never in the 6 years I have been playing BOI have I ever cheated on it wether it was retail OR a private server.. so before u come to a public forum and start spouting rumours be sure to have facts right... I hope the information I have provided has set ur mind at ease, and u can move forward with ur gaming life Thankyou and Have a nice day
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpandgw View Post
can your nose be any farther up her ass lol. a question was asked, a question was answered.

Seriously Wizi u included with the people accusing me of the shit they accused me honestly took me by surprise... thought u knew me better than that... still don't have nothing against you.. although I will say this regarding my past history with u it also doesn't come as a surprise that one minute ur nice then ur other side rears its head but its cool... u go ur way I go mine... Hope you find ur peace in ur future endeavours
Old 07/19/2014, 00:02   #34

Quote:
You have received a new private message at elitepvpers from Rampage2014forever, entitled "Lameos".
To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
Your server is by far the shittest server in existence, and i also fail to see the point of blocking people out o your forum, that server will *fail* one way or the other, whether people let the truth out which you consider "bashing" or not. why ? cause cut the bullshit boy, you've been feeding that little noob of a player "ComeTryMe" (I'd try him if he wasn't so busy licking you and your wifes ass with money) every single person he says "oh my gawd bruh, that guy iz sucha haxor" you drop everything, and go check it out without caring whether such person finds that to be rude or disrespectful. when literally everyone leaves your server and the only ones remaining are those pitiful sacks of shits who have no better home but that then you'll regret doing what you did.
Lastly, If you know absolutely nothing about the *actual* game and can't handle *criticism* from the community the *DON'T* make a server and waste peoples time.
I don't need you or anyone's money for anything that I do!

This is nothing but pathetic.. It's obvious why you were banned!

Quote:
Lastly, If you know absolutely nothing about the *actual* game and can't handle *criticism* from the community the *DON'T* make a server and waste peoples time.
I'm pretty sure, that on your own doing, that you filled out the registration page to create an account and play here! Or what, Now you are going to say I forced you to do that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2014, 00:09   #35

Sigh this is actually a mindless argument.If people buy stuff or what ever(Im not saying Chris are dishonest)then its THERE MONEY .Who are all you to judge how someone spend there money???Second i have been playing for long and i have 206k hrtc without spending a sent so whats the difference....Some of us actually work for what we have....Third your break the rules you get punished.You walk and rob a shop...you get caught by the cops...You think they gonna let you go even if you pay them???Just use some logic alittle atm.
Old 07/19/2014, 00:10   #36

Quote:
And here it is again since you can talk a lot, bot obviously can't read!

If our server is so bad.. And there are so many better servers.. Then why are you even on Elite PVP'ers? Seems you can't walk away?

Also, thanks for the compliments..
Old 07/19/2014, 00:40   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxxyFoxxy View Post
Seriously Wizi u included with the people accusing me of the **** they accused me honestly took me by surprise... thought u knew me better than that... still don't have nothing against you.. although I will say this regarding my past history with u it also doesn't come as a surprise that one minute ur nice then ur other side rears its head but its cool... u go ur way I go mine... Hope you find ur peace in ur future endeavours
true enough. and i apologize for it.
Old 07/21/2014, 04:23   #38

Quote:
Your server is by far the shittest server in existence, and i also fail to see the point of blocking people out o your forum, that server will *fail* one way or the other, whether people let the truth out which you consider "bashing" or not. why ? cause cut the bullshit boy, you've been feeding that little noob of a player "ComeTryMe" (I'd try him if he wasn't so busy licking you and your wifes *** with money) every single person he says "oh my gawd bruh, that guy iz sucha haxor" you drop everything, and go check it out without caring whether such person finds that to be rude or disrespectful. when literally everyone leaves your server and the only ones remaining are those pitiful sacks of ***** who have no better home but that then you'll regret doing what you did.
yeah for this one player ComeTryMe too . . .
is he bought the emblem10 from u Chris ?
coz i dont thing he is in the rank ES list . . .

GG if everything players wanted just to pay u some cash and they will get what u wanted. just so GG . . GG server . . ever . .
Old 07/26/2014, 01:43   #39

ok so one thing is i try to make a account and its required to pay 1 buck to make it? that doesnt seem right due to i don't like giving out my CC info. so if this can be changed that be great sence it is my first account i wanted to make
Old 07/26/2014, 09:56   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillytoon View Post
ok so one thing is i try to make a account and its required to pay 1 buck to make it? that doesnt seem right due to i don't like giving out my CC info. so if this can be changed that be great sence it is my first account i wanted to make
I doubt it will be changed any time soon since the owner got annoyed of people who created 5+ accounts for alt-farming.
It's not the best way to keep people from creating extra accounts but still, BoI players have always been too greedy to follow any rules so I can understand why this was done.

Also, if you want an answer from the server's owner then you should use their forum not this one.
Old 07/29/2014, 15:05   #41

Donate to create acc are you fcking kiding me...delete this game already idiots... buy register acc AHAHAHAHAHAH so stupid and dump server and gm....Srsly i will never ever ever spend real money for fckg games and this even ask money for account creation ahahaha i think this server have like 10 people online max
Old 07/29/2014, 17:53   #42

elite*gold: 40
i LOLED so hard when i saw "to create accounts , donate 1$"
Have u even realised that there are kids that dont have a bank account to donate you 1$ ?
****** Developer

Not even BOI-ORACLE , that was the "greatest" server didnt ask for MONEY to create account . Accounts should be created free .
Old 07/29/2014, 21:26   #43

Well may developer say if its true or no or if its true it will be changed so every1 can make 1 acc.....just wanting to know if ill bother to instal the client or not
Old 07/29/2014, 21:37   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinevaDeUndeva View Post
Well may developer say if its true or no or if its true it will be changed so every1 can make 1 acc.....just wanting to know if ill bother to instal the client or not
You really should use their own forum to get information.
Anyway, here's the latest text from the server owner's wife. I think it sums it all up well enough:

Quote:
Hello all! The $1.00 registration per user account is to remain in place for the time being. I have checked and PayPal accepts all forms of payments such as Visa,Discover,American Express and is not limited to just MasterCard. We have donators from more than 35 countries on this server. We have attempted in almost every imaginable way to filter abusers but this has been the most successful. If in the future we find that it is not working for us then as always we are open to change but for now it stays. Thank you.
Old 07/29/2014, 21:40   #45

Ah ok so i can delete the game...thx for info