Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI/Boi Destruction and lot other Servers same story.

Discussion on WOI/Boi Destruction and lot other Servers same story. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOI/Boi Destruction and lot other Servers same story.

Hello everyone it's me Kaisa.
Since Morfation trashtalked myself and i wanted to quit Destruction Staff in silence and he dont accepted it i will show u some things about this server.
The GM Kazumi was banned for refusing to trash talk myself in the Raidcall of Destruction staff to the Server.

Skype Loggs.

14.09.2013 17:45:35] *** Frank hat 卍 hinzugefügt ***
[14.09.2013 17:45:46] 卍: Hello Kaisa
[14.09.2013 17:46:41] Frank: Kaisa, Ryu, Ryu Kaisa

Ruy as been a dear friend for years now, he helped me managing other servers by the past and was on WOI before you joined us.
[14.09.2013 17:47:15] 卍: Who just system messaged that she was banned?
[14.09.2013 17:47:25] Kaisa: me.
[14.09.2013 17:47:34] 卍: Your not banned
[14.09.2013 17:47:47] 卍: I have come to an agreement with jack
[14.09.2013 17:48:01] Kaisa: the character is banned.
[14.09.2013 17:48:05] Kaisa: MsFamouS ( my BF Yabba )
[14.09.2013 17:48:09] 卍: I am unbanning it
[14.09.2013 17:48:15] 卍: Please hear me out
[14.09.2013 17:48:40] 卍: Though what you did was unfortunate.. there is an alternative that I am willing to accept
[14.09.2013 17:48:52] 卍: The server needs the persona of the characters you helped
[14.09.2013 17:49:03] 卍: Though you did so incorrectly you did help the server, yes?
[14.09.2013 17:49:55] Kaisa: we helped from begining until now the new players we created 2 site server.
[14.09.2013 17:50:06] 卍: Here is my offer
[14.09.2013 17:50:07] Kaisa: to get a server different like the other with one site pvp
[14.09.2013 17:50:22] 卍: I will wipe your crimes away from my memory, I will forget it all happend
[14.09.2013 17:50:28] 卍: you will not be a GM or admin any longer.
[14.09.2013 17:50:34] 卍: But you will keep your characters.
[14.09.2013 17:50:45] 卍: Provided you never tell anyone what has happend here.
[14.09.2013 17:50:50] 卍: Agreed?
[14.09.2013 17:51:36] 卍: No other GM or Manager has be given this privliage by myself or FranK here

My Bf Yabba and myself worked also tons of SLK Changes out Boss dropps, monster dropps, Foraging Ground faster collect.Wich the Staff never was able to simple install,or they only dont cared about changes on a only more exp as official Server

To the loggs, they told why Player got banned it's simple.
They banned higher power Players who dont donate and there was a hand who dont abused the free Zen System for sure.
In all they dont have any Voting Log File.
More SS i will post later the next days.
I know my english isnt the best but u understand what i want to say.

Best Greetings your Kaisa.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 15:44   #2

NOBODY plays destruction since it sucks more than any other boi p-server so NOBODY cares about ur explanation
Old 09/24/2013, 15:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgan21 View Post
Hello everyone it's me Kaisa.
Since Morfation trashtalked myself and i wanted to quit Destruction Staff in silence and he dont accepted it i will show u some things about this server.
The GM Kazumi was banned for refusing to trash talk myself in the Raidcall of Destruction staff to the Server.

Skype Loggs.

14.09.2013 17:45:35] *** Frank hat 卍 hinzugefügt ***
[14.09.2013 17:45:46] 卍: Hello Kaisa
[14.09.2013 17:46:41] Frank: Kaisa, Ryu, Ryu Kaisa

Ruy as been a dear friend for years now, he helped me managing other servers by the past and was on WOI before you joined us.
[14.09.2013 17:47:15] 卍: Who just system messaged that she was banned?
[14.09.2013 17:47:25] Kaisa: me.
[14.09.2013 17:47:34] 卍: Your not banned
[14.09.2013 17:47:47] 卍: I have come to an agreement with jack
[14.09.2013 17:48:01] Kaisa: the character is banned.
[14.09.2013 17:48:05] Kaisa: MsFamouS ( my BF Yabba )
[14.09.2013 17:48:09] 卍: I am unbanning it
[14.09.2013 17:48:15] 卍: Please hear me out
[14.09.2013 17:48:40] 卍: Though what you did was unfortunate.. there is an alternative that I am willing to accept
[14.09.2013 17:48:52] 卍: The server needs the persona of the characters you helped
[14.09.2013 17:49:03] 卍: Though you did so incorrectly you did help the server, yes?
[14.09.2013 17:49:55] Kaisa: we helped from begining until now the new players we created 2 site server.
[14.09.2013 17:50:06] 卍: Here is my offer
[14.09.2013 17:50:07] Kaisa: to get a server different like the other with one site pvp
[14.09.2013 17:50:22] 卍: I will wipe your crimes away from my memory, I will forget it all happend
[14.09.2013 17:50:28] 卍: you will not be a GM or admin any longer.
[14.09.2013 17:50:34] 卍: But you will keep your characters.
[14.09.2013 17:50:45] 卍: Provided you never tell anyone what has happend here.
[14.09.2013 17:50:50] 卍: Agreed?
[14.09.2013 17:51:36] 卍: No other GM or Manager has be given this privliage by myself or FranK here

My Bf Yabba and myself worked also tons of SLK Changes out Boss dropps, monster dropps, Foraging Ground faster collect.Wich the Staff never was able to simple install,or they only dont cared about changes on a only more exp as official Server

To the loggs, they told why Player got banned it's simple.
They banned higher power Players who dont donate and there was a hand who dont abused the free Zen System for sure.
In all they dont have any Voting Log File.
More SS i will post later the next days.
I know my english isnt the best but u understand what i want to say.

Best Greetings your Kaisa.
from it it is possible to laugh loudly only! and to call everything only in a word! "PROSTITUTES"
Old 09/24/2013, 21:56   #4

I just included boi as example should i also include their PW and Jade server ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 22:20   #5

As Kaisa said, I was given an ultimatum of either blame everything on Kaisa publicly to the whole server and lie, or get banned and demoted.

Unfortunately I can not show logs of this because I removed Ryu from my contacts on RC after I realised his corruption. BUT. I remember what he said almost exactly: "You know what you must do, and remember that kaisa is the enemy here not me. Don't say my name they need to think I'm fair.". After I said no to this because I refuse to lie at the expense of my friend he then banned me and demoted me from GM.

He speaks of corruption whilst this is going on unseen to the public, in the background.. Do you really want to trust in a server run by this? This man claims to be the savior of the server when really all he has done is try to frame Kaisa (who is in fact a lovely woman<3) and has blackmailed me. Please think before you put your faith into this server.
Old 09/24/2013, 22:22   #6

Kaisa.. i said it befor to ur bf... both u and eddy ruiend the server with all the sh1ty things u done..
u guys looked down on ppl
u cheated and jumped all ofver the server killing ppl and taking boss and helping ur friends with free stuff and so on..
and when i said that remember what ur answer was?.. and what Rupert and eddy and ur bf answer was?...
i am not with trash talking u.. i didnt and i will not..
all i say is that u Cheated... ur bf cheated.. and eddy cheated.. Ms Kaisa.. u ruined the server.
i was the first one in that server trying to make it fair play by reporting my own friends of thier abuse..
in same time that u ignored all my efforts so ur bf can get all he want in game..
GJ ..
have a good day.. and nobad feelings i just said what i think... that was an opnion .. nothing aganist or with u.. i saw something and i am saying it ..

smexy u between everyone u know me pretty well..
idk about ryu .. maybe he is the savior.. maybe he isnt.. and idc .. iam not even playing the game anymore.. i had quitted it coz of what kaisa,eddy and someone else who i am not gonna say his name done ......
Karma ... this is Karma..
u Get get what u did ..
HAve a good day everyone .. not gonna say anymore than that.. and pls dont make me replay again i dont want to be a part of this post.. i've already said what i want
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2013, 00:09   #7

Now when all know the truth about these people! Tell me where am i deceived you ???

It is possible i do not all said about you? It may be interesting to know how they were being sold for real money ?

PS: The fact that you have destroyed your community on the x3 servers! You do not have no future in the work with people!
Old 09/25/2013, 01:19   #8

This explains the PMs I got on this Forum about Destructions "corruption" and how they treated Members, and how this guy who PMed me wanted me to "do something" against Destruction, heh. Not stating his name, I respect him for coming out like that and won't violate that privacy. (Oh, yeh, I didn't do anything btw!)

Also explains why more and more are asking me to setup WOI LC...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 05:53   #9

It never was my community,i never sold a single item for real money.
Eddy maked the Alliance iDooM at Destruction full Gear, i wont lie i gave my bf gear.
I also was needed to sell over Vending Oracle Origins since the dev/Admin whatever was to lazy to change the SLK's i gave him.
Kaisa was banned.Eddy keeped GM Eddy still playing with new toon on the Server.
The fun part they are not even able to ban my alt characters.
This was my last post in this Battle of immortals corner fully done with it.
Old 09/25/2013, 20:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero556 View Post
Kaisa.. i said it befor to ur bf... both u and eddy ruiend the server with all the sh1ty things u done..
u cheated and jumped all ofver the server killing ppl and taking boss and helping ur friends with free stuff and so on..
and when i said that remember what ur answer was?.. and what Rupert and eddy and ur bf answer was?...
all i say is that u Cheated... ur bf cheated.. and eddy cheated.. Ms Kaisa.. u ruined the server.
i was the first one in that server trying to make it fair play by reporting my own friends of thier abuse..
in same time that u ignored all my efforts so ur bf can get all he want in game..
GJ ..
have a good day.. and nobad feelings i just said what i think... that was an opnion .. nothing aganist or with u.. i saw something and i am saying it ..

idk about ryu .. maybe he is the savior.. maybe he isnt.. and idc .. iam not even playing the game anymore.. i had quitted it coz of what kaisa,eddy and someone else who i am not gonna say his name done ......
u Get get what u did ..
HAve a good day everyone .. not gonna say anymore than that.. and pls dont make me replay again i dont want to be a part of this post.. i've already said what i want
yupz it's true, this is what's call KARMA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
This explains the PMs I got on this Forum about Destructions "corruption" and how they treated Members, and how this guy who PMed me wanted me to "do something" against Destruction, heh. Not stating his name, I respect him for coming out like that and won't violate that privacy. (Oh, yeh, I didn't do anything btw!)

Do it, and make WOI !!! XD please
Old 09/26/2013, 16:57   #11

Quote:

PLEASE do it. Lol. I'd love to see it with the newest update too. It would be fun to see how people fare on your server. )
Old 09/27/2013, 22:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero556 View Post
GJ ..

u Get get what u did ..
Man, you know I don't have anything against you but, despite you not wanting to get into this, I have to defend kaisa and smexy on this one. They didn't ruin the server so much as actually try to save it. Things were horrible for Guilty when they were here. We lost almost everything. Things don't EXIST for Guilty now that they're gone. We lost absolutely everything. And if not absolutely everything, then Guilty loses everything except maybe 2 or 3 DC dropping bosses. In a day. Even after nergal and morph have started dropping DCs. If anything, the server was ruined, they tried to save it, and were getting there, and now its been ruined far more. You don't play anymore bro, you don't know how 1 sided it is now. Its as if it isn't even 1 sided at all. Its as if no other side exists, just 1.
Old 09/27/2013, 23:18   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyam View Post
Man, you know I don't have anything against you but, despite you not wanting to get into this, I have to defend kaisa and smexy on this one. They didn't ruin the server so much as actually try to save it. Things were horrible for Guilty when they were here. We lost almost everything. Things don't EXIST for Guilty now that they're gone. We lost absolutely everything. And if not absolutely everything, then Guilty loses everything except maybe 2 or 3 DC dropping bosses. In a day. Even after nergal and morph have started dropping DCs. If anything, the server was ruined, they tried to save it, and were getting there, and now its been ruined far more. You don't play anymore bro, you don't know how 1 sided it is now. Its as if it isn't even 1 sided at all. Its as if no other side exists, just 1.
Ok !!! Do you speak about the other side? I do not think it exists?

I will try to describe the entire history is taking place, as I was originally on this server, and decided to be an observer !

my learning English is not so good, I will ask our translators studios to help me correctly write .

Wait for the complete analysis !
Old 09/28/2013, 04:28   #14

Quote:
Do it broski
Old 09/29/2013, 18:40   #15

Quote:

Do ehttttttttt please xD WOI Destruction is completely dead. 0 possibility to turn things around in this server, pvp too one sided.
Thanks
1 User