Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enigma's whereabouts - Take a look at your lovely Dev's attitude :)

Discussion on Enigma's whereabouts - Take a look at your lovely Dev's attitude :) within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enigma's whereabouts - Take a look at your lovely Dev's attitude :)

This is a lovely attitude you represent towards other servers.
You went on DDoS-spree and killed almost every BOI-WOI server besides those you couldn't take down (menoz's and maybe genesis - but i don't know if that one was under attack) judging from what you have said in-game.
Want me to keep it straight? Why didn't you buy TF files already if you have "so much cash" to throw around? Instead you want to leech it from players? That's really odd.
Remember when you said competition is healthy and you like it? Competition my *** in my opinion. You just don't like other servers and you're so obsessed to be the only one around, that you are actually freaking out like a paranoiac.
Yes i do have what i wanted. Now let people judge by themselves what kind of an ******* and **** you are. Good luck with further project.

@EDIT
If i wasn't tired - i would come up with better stuff as in like arguments which definately are against you, but know my generosity.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:23   #2

He was justified. You shouldn't come into someones server and spam about a totally different one trying to pull their players away. They made the decision to be there. That's just grime.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:24   #3

elite*gold: 40
Any1 knows that money from donation goes to owner/dev pocket .....
I don't know about menoz what he is doing .... but so far my donation to menoz server worth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2013, 23:26   #4

well first off it was me you were talking to and i dont even know how to do a ddos yes i have several servers ready to come up but none of mine are even online atm i played you into thinking you were talking to someone important in that other game and u fell hook line and sinker u all but said yall were why the server i played on was being moved to a more secure server and as far as competion u have never spoken to me before today so idk who you are you were played like a fiddle
Old 05/13/2013, 23:26   #5

Cains_ isn't the owner or a developer of Enigma. He doesn't get any money from donators nor were any donations made to Enigma in the first place. It was just in open-beta. This dude has no idea what he's talking about.

His server got Ddos'd because he came to Enigma spamming about Cereberus. He got what he deserved.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derparella View Post
He was justified. You shouldn't come into someones server and spam about a totally different one trying to pull their players away. They made the decision to be there. That's just grime.
There is no justify for DDoSing ANYONE for ANY reason. DDoSing is a crime, yeah. But DDoSing in a fucking RIGHT CAUSE - this wasn't right.

It wasn't him personally who came into Enigma - so why the fuck did he start throwing shit? Answer is unknown.

Quote:
well first off it was me you were talking to and i dont even know how to do a ddos yes i have several servers ready to come up but none of mine are even online atm i played you into thinking you were talking to someone important in that other game and u fell hook line and sinker u all but said yall were why the server i played on was being moved to a more secure server and as far as competion u have never spoken to me before today so idk who you are you were played like a fiddle
Well played. Make new accounts to try and defend yourself.

Quote:
Cains_ isn't the owner or a developer of Enigma. He doesn't get any money from donators nor were any donations made to Enigma in the first place. It was just in open-beta. This dude has no idea what he's talking about.

His server got Ddos'd because he came to Enigma spamming about Cereberus. He got what he deserved.
Shhh.... You do not even know how funny that sounds that "his server got ddos'd because he came to enigma spamming about cerberus" while you got no proof.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:29   #7

If the people on Enigma wanted to come to your server in the first place, they would have. Don't come over to other servers trying to steal players away. It's no ones fault but your own if your server has low numbers.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derparella View Post
If the people on Enigma wanted to come to your server in the first place, they would have. Don't come over to other servers trying to steal players away. It's no ones fault but your own if your server has low numbers.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:33   #9

well how can i be owner or dev when i live in states and the real owner/dev lives outside the states just admit it u got played like a fiddle dude u try to steel players and punished and come here to cry about it
Old 05/13/2013, 23:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercain View Post
well how can i be owner or dev when i live in states and the real owner/dev lives outside the states just admit it u got played like a fiddle dude u try to steel players and punished and come here to cry about it
States, right.

Stop repeating "fiddle"

"steel players" ok

"punished" me? for what?

"cry about it"
um? not really. it's just about how ****** up you're trying to defend against it.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:40   #11

you know as far as reading that i can set and say im ur daddy and i deat u everyday but it dont make it true i was fishing to see if u attacked enigma and u all but said yes ...and crying about it no one cares what u think is messed up most are agreeing with me

and yes i do know who released ddos on ur server but it wasnt me *****
Old 05/13/2013, 23:42   #12

"was fishing to see if u attacked enigma and u all but said yes"
Old 05/13/2013, 23:52   #13

well im through WASTING MY TIME ON A CRY BABY I wasnt the one who bombed your server im sorry u got but hurt over it

i do know who did it though roflmao
Old 05/13/2013, 23:52   #14

funny to see how people talk lightly about ddosing.
i should call everyones mom and ask wtf they did wrong raising you like this.
just pretty lame ****. if you cant handle one guy that advertised a server then i gotta ask if your fit to hosting own.
Old 05/13/2013, 23:53   #15

You awake always to argue on correctness! but any of you didn't offer anything standing attention! WHAT then sense to pour water? DDOS NOT JUSTIFICATION And not WAY

Offer people interesting ivent and they will choose where to them to play

Fact of use of DDOS !!!
Closed Thread