Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any BOI/WOI Servers in need of a Website?

Discussion on Any BOI/WOI Servers in need of a Website? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any BOI/WOI Servers in need of a Website?

Hai.

(Yes, I know it may seem strange for me to post this, since I already run a network..)

But anyway, I wanted to offer the chance to purchase a completely scripted website from me, designed for BOI/WOI including MSSQL/MySQL Optimization and other features.
  • Full Source
  • Help to Set the Website up (Database or what have you)
  • Read News from Forum Announcements and Print on Website (vbulletin or what ever you have, will do it for you)
  • Several Required Scripts for a BOI/WOI Game-Wesbite:
    • Registration
    • Login
    • Rankings
    • ZEN Adding/Deducting
    • Admin Panel
    • POST/GET Attack prevention
    • Double-checked SQL Injection prevention
  • And more..

Last I posted, on another Forum, I said $30 and got laughed at. Apparently that's way too cheap, so I'm thinking around $100 then.

Either way, it'll be everything you need from a website to run BOI/WOI. Reason I'm doing this is because I'm actually in need of some cash, and no reason not to gain that in a way of helping others. =)

I'm still building the website - only been at it for a few hours - but here's some previews..

If you're at all interested, just leave a reply or PM me.
Old 04/28/2013, 10:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
But anyway, I wanted to offer the chance to purchase a completely scripted website from me, designed for BOI/WOI including MSSQL/MySQL Optimization and other features.
And here we go again, signs which prove that LeRaz0r has lied about some of his intentions in the past.
If you remember then you laughed when AxelCro made a similar offer to sell a website like this. Then what you commented was that it's not worth ripping people's money like that and you could post a free website if you just wanted. As we can now see then you have also became quite money centered.
And yes, I know that your website is probably better than what was AxelCro's, but the point still stays that you have become quite a hypocrite and I find it to be funny.
Also no, I'm not doing this because I'm Axel's fan boy, I'm doing it because I love to point it out when people start doing things which in the past they have said that they wouldn't do.

Now to wait for LeRaz0r to come back and say that he has never said things like that and what not aka the usual Menoz's behaviour when he wants to cover up his past words.
Old 04/28/2013, 10:45   #3

He never actually said he won't charge any money for a website if he made one. He clearly stated about making one for free if he WANTED TO, not if he actually makes so it will be for free that is.
Old 04/28/2013, 11:09   #4

Quote:
Hai.

(Yes, I know it may seem strange for me to post this, since I already run a network..)

• Full Source
  • Help to Set the Website up (Database or what have you)
  • Read News from Forum Announcements and Print on Website (vbulletin or what ever you have, will do it for you)
  • Several Required Scripts for a BOI/WOI Game-Wesbite:
    • Registration
    • Login
    • Rankings
    • ZEN Adding/Deducting
    • Admin Panel
    • POST/GET Attack prevention
    • Double-checked SQL Injection prevention
  • And more..

Last I posted, on another Forum, I said $30 and got laughed at. Apparently that's way too cheap, so I'm thinking around $100 then.

Either way, it'll be everything you need from a website to run BOI/WOI. Reason I'm doing this is because I'm actually in need of some cash, and no reason not to gain that in a way of helping others. =)

I'm still building the website - only been at it for a few hours - but here's some previews..

If you're at all interested, just leave a reply or PM me.
lazy people will buy! >(never learn how to create)
a greedy man will sell!
Find yourself

p.s / phpDesigner.8.0.0 > a great helper
Have made with their hands, you can always fix it!
Old 04/28/2013, 13:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philandros View Post
And here we go again, signs which prove that LeRaz0r has lied about some of his intentions in the past.
If you remember then you laughed when AxelCro made a similar offer to sell a website like this. Then what you commented was that it's not worth ripping people's money like that and you could post a free website if you just wanted. As we can now see then you have also became quite money centered.
And yes, I know that your website is probably better than what was AxelCro's, but the point still stays that you have become quite a hypocrite and I find it to be funny.
Also no, I'm not doing this because I'm Axel's fan boy, I'm doing it because I love to point it out when people start doing things which in the past they have said that they wouldn't do.

Now to wait for LeRaz0r to come back and say that he has never said things like that and what not aka the usual Menoz's behaviour when he wants to cover up his past words.

You mistake intent. My reasoning was that axel shouldn't sell because all he included was really just like 3-4 queries, no real design or anything. That's my point, it's not worth selling something like that. If you include several functions and features, as well as an actual design, it's worth selling.
Old 04/28/2013, 18:28   #6

Look forward to the early completion, I will buy it,thanks to LeRaz0r
E-mail:
Old 04/28/2013, 19:08   #7

Leave me a private message if you're interested.
Old 04/30/2013, 20:07   #8

Website is finished. I have a preview video uploaded I can provide if anyone's interested. Can do special requests before purchase if necessary.
Old 04/30/2013, 20:43   #9

I can suggest that you don't forget about multi language
Old 04/30/2013, 21:05   #10

Language is not my concern. It's scripted in English, as would any International BOI-Server be.
Old 04/30/2013, 21:11   #11

Quote:
Language is not my concern. It's scripted in English, as would any International BOI-Server be.
I would be happy to have bought your template! But I am using mysql as a basic login server, the entire service is integrated into the client part of

+ iweb (service panel)
Old 04/30/2013, 21:41   #12

So am I, BOI-Oracle uses MySQL Auth, not MSSQL. MSSQL is much more complicated way of doing it, but that's what most people uses, that's why this source is built upon it.
Old 04/30/2013, 21:56   #13

Quote:
So am I, BOI-Oracle uses MySQL Auth, not MSSQL. MSSQL is much more complicated way of doing it, but that's what most people uses, that's why this source is built upon it.
I know that you take the good, even went to the Oracle platform, your knowledge is very high! I'm learning a lot from you as the developer first

my usual and Maya 2011-14 (linux, unix) + UI_Editor for may
Old 06/09/2013, 17:20   #14

thanks!