Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enigma WOI

Discussion on Enigma WOI within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 04/14/2013, 16:10   #2

I've had same problem
We'll see how well they will manage their server with attitude like that.
Old 04/15/2013, 11:21   #3

Lmao ... yeah i've noticed that's why i left Early lmao they cant Run the server as i've seen i ran my own server befor and i can see if osmeone can run a server or no.. and No Laced they cant xD Forget about them . .xD let them get thier lesson time will show it to them
Old 04/15/2013, 20:40   #4

elite*gold: 40
******* kids ... begging so many years for server files ... and finnaly some1 releases and they manage to bring up a server ... then all they think is about ******* money. No lifers .... lazyasses . I'm visiting this section every day and all i see complains , tears , and addicted people of games .
Old 04/15/2013, 21:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
******* kids ... begging so many years for server files ... and finnaly some1 releases and they manage to bring up a server ... then all they think is about ******* money. No lifers .... lazyasses . I'm visiting this section every day and all i see complains , tears , and addicted people of games .
If I knew this is how people would "Work together" with what I released, I never would've released it in the first place. Such a waste..
Old 04/15/2013, 22:01   #6

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
If I knew this is how people would "Work together" with what I released, I never would've released it in the first place. Such a waste..
Menoz , im a player of ur server . I'm looking how much spam is there on forum , about when srv is coming on ... since is off ... im waiting and refresh the news page and when i saw that u did something extra with user panel .. i was like ' this guy could take a break from stress , but didn't ' . Im wondering , why they cant wait in quiet for server to be online ...
Old 04/16/2013, 00:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-X View Post
Menoz , im a player of ur server . I'm looking how much spam is there on forum , about when srv is coming on ... since is off ... im waiting and refresh the news page and when i saw that u did something extra with user panel .. i was like ' this guy could take a break from stress , but didn't ' . Im wondering , why they cant wait in quiet for server to be online ...
I total agree with you on that one i too play oracle and when i saw menoz release the new feature i just had to give him mad props and couldnt help but think that finally we have a real decent person running a server well till oracle is back up i guess i will just continue browsing everywhere else lmao
Old 04/16/2013, 14:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelaced View Post
Yes, Enigma. The new decent server with free zen. Sounds great right. I was a GH there and it is a good server but their staff has issues. They dont know how to separate personal and business.

They kicked me from their team, chat banned me, then perma banned my account because I'm friends with someone they dont like. Server went up on Easter weekend like most of you know. Some people have families, like me. So i was busy and while i was away the server was ddosed and i was accused of being a part of it. yet i was asleep.

They dont ask you anything and they dont investigate accusations they just ban, ban, ban. They are in a Beta stage and they already abuse the /killtarget power on PLAYERS and they also ban without reason or word.

I dont care if any of them comment on this im putting the real shit out there.

If you have any pass problems with any of the staff they will take everything you do even if its just logging on as a problem so they will elimnate you. You would be able to talk or play. They will ban you and not give you any reason. And they will blame you for stuff you had nothing to do with and keep blaming you no matter how much you tell them.

They might say they are your "friend" but some of the staff are the best liars ive EVER met.

i agree to you LL. I really know what u mean . Same shit they have done with other ppl and Romcio the same problems have Stern. First they talk about friends and who will be GH/GM and all of that and after people have helped enough and server starts OB they change their mind and btw VD alias yoshiro is the only one who have to say there anything. The GMs and GHs just say yes cuz if not he will take their position and ban them if they say no thats wrong better make blablabla. Iin my eyes VD/Yoshiro is a person which think and handle like a 10 year old child and fact is hes still a knub. He was it on Shiji and other server too and now hes still , only other is that if someone show him how knub he is he will ban. When i talked to him and say what he can make better or whats going wrong ( like his xxx NORMAL PLAY toons which all overpowered which stuff u NEVER can get and think hes great if he kills ppl at bosses with 400k power when all other maybe have 30k )he say he will mute me or ban if i not stop discuss about that at WC. roflmao is all i can say about him.

If someone are interesting to make a REAL GOOD Server it will be real nice so we all can play with Fun again and ofc when most is for free ( like free zen each day / hour ) he/she can make something special for donators than im sure that some ppl will help server paying and donate a bit each month

So greetz from
xXx_FROST_xXx and Sternchen

PS: we play on another WOI atm until someone have a real nice, fair and funny Server up

Tags
battle of immortals, unproffesional