Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire

Discussion on [ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/14/2013, 17:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
The sites are down and WoI as well for me.
Old 02/14/2013, 17:43   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomoDan View Post
The sites are down and WoI as well for me.
Sites yes, but the BoI servers are still up and running.
Old 02/14/2013, 17:56   #33

Glad this information finally came out for all to see.

Sorry for those who donated lots of money though
Old 02/14/2013, 18:00   #34

this is nice to here. i just got threatend by a InGame GM On Evo saying if i try advertising any other server im being banned. lmao
Old 02/14/2013, 18:58   #35

l got threatened by GM to for seying in my guild to come and to read what Menoz writed and all my guild wos like WTF whel Menoz why don't u make your own server ?
What do u think abaut making your own server ?
Old 02/14/2013, 19:11   #36

MENOZ NOOOOOOO why have you left the servers running destroy them lmao...

too bad dude you did alot for them and its fcking wrong how they have threated you mate...

hopefully you do ya own server sooner or later cause i know i be there... lol
Old 02/14/2013, 20:08   #37

aight, ya all players from evo know im a bltch. And i have been tellin ya all for some time now that Shijie is stacking up cash for him self, and i wasnt alone in that, but still ppl dont listen and they just go on and donate, well hf now.

it would be nice if some1 made a FAIR boi ps, where ppl would actualy keep playin by the rules. Until that happens im finding another game to play, hopefuly some ppl will rly consider what are they sayin about making their own ps witouth all this bs, because tbh its getting to rly rly rly **** me off and i think im not alone.

gl ladies and keep fapin it the right way :P

Adv this post...we got cookies!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2013, 23:25   #38

Yeah why don't u menoz or who can make another good server so we can all pley and no breacking the rules
Old 02/14/2013, 23:40   #39

A lot of you are asking me to start a server, but what the majority of you don't realize is that I'm still in school - my last semester even - and by that, I don't have any form of income. Because of that, I cannot finance (afford) a server/hosting. So even if I wanted to, I can't.
Old 02/14/2013, 23:45   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
A lot of you are asking me to start a server, but what the majority of you don't realize is that I'm still in school - my last semester even - and by that, I don't have any form of income. Because of that, I cannot finance (afford) a server/hosting. So even if I wanted to, I can't.
I doubt that financial part is the biggest problem because there are probably quite many people who would be willing to support you with starting the server. Bigger issues would probably be copyright, time and other server related problems.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2013, 00:45   #41

Yeah trust me Menoz, if you were to decide to make one, everyone would be there to support you. Me, i just don't donate because of how they turn out many times.
But don't do it, you have a life, you need to finish up with school and have a good job and income, then if you seriously want to waste some time and make others happy with a server, go for it. But life comes first bro.
Old 02/15/2013, 00:53   #42

You guys are defending "Menoz" even though he illegally sold items to players? I'm surprised, there is no real proof that what "Shijie" is doing is fraud as the date "AR" is suppose to come hasn't yet so until then its not "Fraud" its "Speculation". On a side note.."Menoz" you said it yourself many times "I don't care if I'm paid i do this for fun." Where is the fun in destroying something you made? Just because you can't have it your gonna throw a sissy fit for the entire world to see? BTW Saying "no one asked me" is "Willful Blindness" and is against the law both by Shijiegames TOS(leaking info) and Internationale. Also if your gonna point fingers at "Shijie"..you yourself are to be blamed for fraud as well as you are damaging another individual. So both of your are just as "Corrupt" by your own standards, However there is more proof that your are "Corrupt" then "Shijie" himself because most of what your showing can easily be manipulated and shaped, well what you have done has been confirmed by yourself.

Therefore i ask you "Menoz" to stop throwing a "sissy fit" so i can enjoy (R)Evo without having to listen to your "Bickering"

~Anonymous
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 02:02   #43

Menoz

You yourself abused your rights as a GM. I remember you muted me for standing up for my rights when I use to play - The_End. You sided with people you know (friends) and kicked me from the from the forum. I feel no remorce for your pradicament, there was certain players you didnt treat with the respect they deserved.
Old 02/15/2013, 02:12   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamdot101 View Post
You yourself abused your rights as a GM. I remember you muted me for standing up for my rights when I use to play - The_End. You sided with people you know (friends) and kicked me from the from the forum. I feel no remorce for your pradicament, there was certain players you didnt treat with the respect they deserved.
We all have personal likes and dislikes. But the fact that a Menoz - not voidable! Nobody ever hides the administration of any game earns not only legal ways it shows and my practice on the official servers! So this is not for you to judge Menoz! And if the judge let us all admins in all games!
Old 02/15/2013, 02:17   #45

MENOZ IS A 31 YEAR OLD GUY WHOM I MET ONLINE AND BECAME FRIENDS WITH. YOU SHOULD NOW CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE, DON'T MAKE A SERVER COZ I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. LIVE WELL, EAT WELL, STUDY HARD, PARTY HARDER! xx
Closed Thread