Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOI Genesis 1st WOI pserver

Discussion on WOI Genesis 1st WOI pserver within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/01/2012, 20:12   #46

elite*gold: 0
Just hate the chinese chapta, when you have been playing for some hours.. Impossible to solve
Old 06/04/2012, 10:11   #47

I played and have not seen Chinese Captcha.
And they announced they have removed it.
Old 06/05/2012, 05:33   #48

They didnt remove it.. and if they did i still get it cuz im using retail client, retail client only load to the game if u use the game.exe itll reset the serverlist if u go through patcher so i cant patch, they may have removed it but im still getting it. So they fail >.>
Old 06/09/2012, 04:19   #49

DONT join this server, The owner is the same as all the boi server fyi, they dont give attention to player, they just open the server sell the zen and start sucking your money like blood suckers.... Seriously, if you played boi-war/genesis/germany/ other **** you know what im talking about... zenners rule these servers.. and the gms preety much can't program a ****... all copy paste from original files, **** leech rats.... Well at least i know that anerik is going there just to grind accounts and sell lol... stupid...

Anyway if you want to go there either bring some friends and make a guild, or just do like anerik, play for money... Playing for fun is not even an option if you starting alone.
Old 06/09/2012, 14:22   #50

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindinhaew View Post
DONT join this server, The owner is the same as all the boi server fyi, they dont give attention to player, they just open the server sell the zen and start sucking your money like blood suckers.... Seriously, if you played boi-war/genesis/germany/ other **** you know what im talking about... zenners rule these servers.. and the gms preety much can't program a ****... all copy paste from original files, **** leech rats.... Well at least i know that anerik is going there just to grind accounts and sell lol... stupid...

Anyway if you want to go there either bring some friends and make a guild, or just do like anerik, play for money... Playing for fun is not even an option if you starting alone.
What? i only sell my woi official account for zen there i got nothing else to zen, and i played BOIBR and got 0 problems, and only zenned once 10k... You are right about the owners but i didnt get any problems here either, not yet
Old 06/11/2012, 03:35   #51

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by anerik View Post
What? i only sell my woi official account for zen there i got nothing else to zen, and i played BOIBR and got 0 problems, and only zenned once 10k... You are right about the owners but i didnt get any problems here either, not yet
I barely feel like playing anymore...I got 6accounts farming at once ^^" i only get on my main a few times to just lv it a bit...
Old 06/11/2012, 04:17   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion2205 View Post
I barely feel like playing anymore...I got 6accounts farming at once ^^" i only get on my main a few times to just lv it a bit...
Lol i'm too bored to make alts hahaha
Old 06/14/2012, 13:37   #53

Kaum was los auf den Server e.e