Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI-Private Server

Discussion on BOI-Private Server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question BOI-Private Server

Ive been palying a BOI-PS (BOI-War) and its same prices and all for zen, id like to know if anyone can help me get the game files and all so i can run it, i can host a server just its being hard on me to find the files so i can create customs, edit prices and accounts, if some1 can help me get all the necessary files id like it. either reply, or e-mail me at (preferred since i check more)
Old 09/29/2011, 21:39   #2

I take 1 month looking for the server files, but nobody the put a online to prove it.
be interesting to be obtain the server files and make a FREE BOI SERVER
Old 10/18/2011, 19:42   #3

someone know how to make a boi server ??
Old 10/19/2011, 01:35   #4

pray4def if u manage to make a free BOI private server may i be a GM in it? Thank for trying to make a FREE BOI private server also.
Old 10/19/2011, 01:49   #5

I'm waiting for another BOI private server to come out, as well as a lot of people I know. If you do end up making one or anyone for that matter I'm sure myself and a lot of people will come over. As long as you run it competently and not for greed.

-BOIWars Hanmaru lvl 119 Berserker
Old 10/21/2011, 05:05   #6

Well guys, i cant seem to get the right stuff, i tryed to get onto their staff as a coder(i made new class....etc) and they wouldn't let me, i made poll and 27 people i think voted towards it but they a$$es so ill w8 until they go everywhere b4 i can do my thing...unles anyone here knows of anything
Old 10/21/2011, 05:37   #7

well, people usually won't share their money-maker files, that is what happened till now

you need to wait for a traitor of boiwar/other official boi come out and leak the files
it may take weeks, months, or years
Old 10/21/2011, 16:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by crupuxx View Post
well, people usually won't share their money-maker files, that is what happened till now

you need to wait for a traitor of boiwar/other official boi come out and leak the files
Thing is i wont be asking for any $$, the server i run will be based off of skills(to kill things) and luck on making things.... i might ask for a once month donation by 1 member or so just so i can keep domain up and all

sorry about 2x posting but this wasn't and still isn't a scam to get the files but here was my suggestion/offer to them and let other players vote ... url for if the image dont show
Old 10/21/2011, 20:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crupuxx View Post

Can't be a traitor since only 1 person has the files and no one knows who he is. The owner is unknown by all the staff, they just get messages relayed to them and they do it.
Old 10/25/2011, 16:00   #10

IM happy there is a private server! What i would like to see though is a private server based on the original but with better luck on getting items!

On that note can the GM's of the private server please release the following information:

1. What is the original games drop rate
Does it use Random Algorithm to calculate the drops
Does it drop at specific days and times
Whats the luck factor based on for the original

Basic things like that would be nice to know, since you have the source code. I think a lot of people would love to know these numbers.