Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Sick SLyr LVL 106

Discussion on Selling Sick SLyr LVL 106 within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling Sick SLyr LVL 106

Full SG LV100 ALL SG ARE FORTIFY +7......IN THA LAPETUS BLADE ARE FORTIFY +9 WITH ONLY GEM LVL 4 AND THE BLADE'S HAVE A GEM OF HELL LVL 4 AND BLESSING AND SHOULDERS WITH BLESING......ALL MY GEAR ARE FORTIFY +7 AND GEMS LVL 4 AND LVL 3 A LOT OF GOOD MOUNT'S, GOOD REPUTATION....... ALL BAG OPENED, AND A GOOD GUILD:Coven Server:Poseidon ........SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE I WILL SELL IT CHEAP ...JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ...THANKS ....
IM SELLING CHEAP SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE I DONT HAVE BEST OFFERSERVER:POSEIDON :d all the formalities are via paypaL....

Tags
boi acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Sick SLyr LVL 106
07/11/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Full SG LV100 ALL SG ARE FORTIFY +7......IN THA LAPETUS BLADE ARE FORTIFY +9 WITH ONLY GEM LVL 4 AND THE BLADE'S HAVE A GEM OF HELL LVL 4 AND BLESSING ......ALL MY GEAR ARE FORTIFY +7 AND GEMS LVL 4 AND LVL 3 A LOT OF AND GOOD MOUNT'S GOOD REPUTATION.......AND A GOOD GUILD:Coven Server:Poseidon ........SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE I WILL SELL IT CHEAP ...JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ...THANKS :D
selling batlle of immortal 120Lvl slyr char
06/27/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
hi ı selled 120 level slyr full char-- all sg +10 and full gems (min lv4) and son of asura king 3500+ grwt +9fortfy pet vs vs... msn addresses for those interested in them send a special message.. thnx... server : aquaris
Selling LVL 110 Slyr - Aquarius Server
06/22/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Lvl 110 Slyr - Female Char Lvl 100 SG F7-F10 Fortified Fully Lvl 4 Gemmed Zod Pet - Scorpio 3k+ Growth/Ulti skill + 2 AOE skills +9 Fort MP Mount - Night's Romance Lvl 12 Chalice + Lvl 8 SJ Leave Offers...
Trading or SElling 2moon SICK ACC
02/09/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
Im selling or trading my 2moons acc... I have a AK lvl 80 FULLY GEARED With all armor shit + noble/magic, +21 gems in armor and helm etc... fully loaded on wep as well.. rich, and my knight can b an hybrid as welll.. u can decide wat u want to be.. IF anyone is intersted in this u can either trade me ur lineage2 revenge Good acc for mine.. or u can donate something from them which i want for my acc... remember if ur intrested add me on msn.. [email protected].. this offer will not last...