Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB>> ACCOUNT LVL 90+ ABYSS SERVER W/ ZOD PET... I WILL ATM MY CASH!!

Discussion on WTB>> ACCOUNT LVL 90+ ABYSS SERVER W/ ZOD PET... I WILL ATM MY CASH!! within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB>> ACCOUNT LVL 90+ ABYSS SERVER W/ ZOD PET... I WILL ATM MY CASH!!

USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
SECURITY ANSWER:

MESSAGE IT TO ME IN PRIVATE!!....add me in YAHOO MESSENGER

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 100 slyr account, Abyss server
07/31/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 9 Replies
Enough exp on the account to get to level 101 http://i55.tinypic.com/f9ibnn.png Specifics: Skills: All max upgraded Pet: No pet, gave away to a friend. Plenty of stuff to sell to buy a pet though. Gear: Iapetus blades +9, no gems Iapetus Helm +7, artemis lv4
WTS> LvL 7x account on Abyss. Awesome pets.
05/06/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
PM me for more details. I have two Zodiac pets, both have not been melded. One has Perfect status, the other with Amazing. Neither have skills (though the zod @ amazing does have its ultimate). My main pet is a Mutated Zod, with two cash shop attack skills. My account has about 120-130m worth of items/pets on it. (About 100 Mount Gems left, tons of fortification crystals.) Again, PM me and we can work something out. For an estimate, if you were to sell all of my items on the open market...
WTS Battle of immo account (ABYSS Server)
02/10/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi all, I am planning to quit the game as I am getting this new job back in my hometown, so I wanted to sell my beloved BOI account, as I wont be able to play it that often anymore, so here is the pic of my account, the id will come with all the pets 4 zods, high fortified equipment +10 - +13 all gems perf embed , and 24 diamond coins packs that worth a lot. http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/capoelet /boiboi.jpg for more information about the account please pm me via email /...
Katar Account mit noch 26200 Cash + Bonus Acc mit 1500 Cash
09/05/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 18 Replies
Hallo Verkaufe hier einen Account auf Katar. Der Account besitzt keine besonderen Char´s . Ein level 17 Beschwörer zum farmen mit schon 1k FP. Er trägt eine 21+15 save Waffe, ein farmer-set und ein Typ2 Cover.
WTB > LVL 75+ BATTLE OF IMMORTALS ACCOUNT ABYSS SERVER
07/02/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
NOTHING