Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Battle Of Immortals Lvl 74 Berserker; Cheap!

Discussion on Selling Battle Of Immortals Lvl 74 Berserker; Cheap! within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling Battle Of Immortals Lvl 74 Berserker; Cheap!

Selling My Lvl 74 Berserker 150$ - OBO

*Lvl 74,80% Kept Him at 74 For pvp.

*Has 2 Nice pets: *1 Lvl 81 Scorpio Pet all but 1 skills Unlocked; 1 Aoe skill, rest Advanced. -About 25Mil On market these days, and lvl 75 Fairy with 2 Aoe SKills; about 8mil On market these days.

*All inventory slots unlocked.

*2 Bank slots unlocked.

*About 1.3k Zen charged on the account.

*About 18.4K Salary on the account.

*About 6 pieces Of Soul Gear +3 Including Weapon.

*About 4.8 mil In the inventory.

*Lots of goodies in the inventory & Bank.

*Character Currently located on Abyss server.

See pictures bellow for more info:

Old 03/11/2011, 19:22   #2

*Lvl 74,80% Kept Him at 74 For pvp.<---- WTF?
You have to be seriously kidding about that part coz all i can see is low lvl skills and someone that keeps his account at a certain lvl FOR PVP would have all the skills maxed already.And after lvl 30 u have to upgrade your skills manually so yah keeping the char at a certain percentage of exp TNL would be useless.
Old 03/12/2011, 09:55   #3

yeah and i would be interested if u were selling for half the amount you are. im looking at this and im pretty sure my lvl 59 Hrt on Alantis server would eat this character for lunch. you need to realize jsut cause u spent lots of Zen on the account means its worth how much u spent. doesnt work that way at all man. lower the asking price or trade me for my Aion account. otherwise learn how to sell and dont b rediculous....btw max ur skills noob
Old 03/12/2011, 11:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiaz View Post
yeah and i would be interested if u were selling for half the amount you are. im looking at this and im pretty sure my lvl 59 Hrt on Alantis server would eat this character for lunch. you need to realize jsut cause u spent lots of Zen on the account means its worth how much u spent. doesnt work that way at all man. lower the asking price or trade me for my Aion account. otherwise learn how to sell and dont b rediculous....btw max ur skills noob

I apologize I didn’t realize you were too moronic to understand the word OBO, let me rephrase that.
*185$ Or Best Offer.

For those of you who are looking for a fun character to pve/pvp this character does both no problem.
This account sold as is, nothing will be modified.

Serious buyers only, feel free to pm with questions.
Old 03/17/2011, 15:21   #5

Bump
Old 03/20/2011, 19:18   #6

*Price Reduced.