Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hex + mask +ofs = Addy??! Hilfe²

Discussion on Hex + mask +ofs = Addy??! Hilfe² within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hex + mask +ofs = Addy??! Hilfe²

Hey E*pvp Coder!

Ich weiß das ich euch ziemlich damit nerve... oder vlt auch net. xD. Ich hab eine Frage!
Wie kann ich dass machen dass AutoIt die Hex addy + mask ausliest, das ofs rein haut und die RICHTIGE Addy rauskommt?

Mein Source xD
Bitte um Hilfe...
ty E*pvp
Ps.
Old 06/23/2010, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Schreib dir eine Funktion dafür.
Mit Filestreams Datei einlesen & Scannen
Old 06/23/2010, 13:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
..kp wie xD noch was gibs ne möglichkeit wie man Text suchen kann? Also so ungefähr..
_MemoryRead("lol123", $OPEN)..?
ty
Old 08/13/2010, 22:21   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,237
wuerde ich auch gerne mal wissen , gibt ja keine tutorials dazu... oder bisher keine gefunden ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2010, 22:23   #5

elite*gold: 1
Du weißt nicht wie man mit Filestreams arbeitet, aber du willst ein Programm mit einer Signatur erstellen.

Na dann viel Glück!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blood Elf Bandit Mask
11/13/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 32 Replies
As a some of you may know, the Blood Elf Bandit Mask is going for high ammounts of gold on most servers, allakhazam average says about 40-50g a piece, maybe higher for horde characters. The only place to get one of these is from a mob named "Blood Elf Bandit" on Azuremyst Isle. It is the only Blood Elf on the island and the spawn time is about 2 minutes each and the droprate for it is about 10% So you'll probably get it after 20 or so minutes of grinding on him. So I was looking around, and...
Kokoru mask
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is kokoru mask faster than Ironclad Horse ? Ironclad horse speed : 12 m And what about the item mall Vehicles ? Beetle, Fierce Tiger, Ostrich : 15 m
[Exploit]Mask Bug
07/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Buy a mask or create one. Go in front of ... town and do pvp...pvp...pvp and DIE now don't res. open your inventory. press res button and FAST right click on the mask again again again again and again. now you can buff yourself and u can use attack skills... but the movment is very buggy :S if u can't move use auto attack on a mob and now you can run anywhere <3 kokoru speeeeeed :D
Monster Mask Help PLease
07/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
alright so i got to level 20 on my rogue, and i go to use the monster mask skill. i kill a monster, select it, use the skill, and he like throws his hands up in the air but then nothing happens, no mask in my inventory or anything. can anyone tell me how im supposed to do this? edit: i figured it out, for anyone else having trouble, the monster mask appears near you on the ground, pick it up
Unable to Locate Mask
04/19/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok... i turn on scrack.exe... it loads and i know it does thru task manager... once its loaded, i open silkroad.exe and press start... now here, between start and the silk road splash screen -> client bit, it says Unable to Locate Mask... i press ok, client loads up, i pres home, everything looks dandy, but when i press INSERT, it says Bot Login Failed etc... im sure this is a problem with the Mask taht couldnt be found but i dont know how to fix this... does anyone know how to fix this/had...