Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory Reading Problem

Discussion on Memory Reading Problem within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Memory Reading Problem

Hi
Habe momentan Probleme, die HP eines gegnerischen Mobs auszulesen.
Gehe ich richtig in der Annahme, dass ich als CurObject die GUID vom Target brauche?
Habe lange gegooglet aber nichts hilfreiches gefunden, was mir weiterhelfen könnte.
Habe zwar NinjaSkid Source, aber das ganze zu durchwühlen, umzuschreiben und dann doch irgendwelche Fehler drin zu haben kackt mich an.
Könnte jemand kurz einen Beispiels-Code posten, wäre sehr hilfreich.
Und wenn sich diese Person noch mit Namen auslesen auskennt, wäre ein Beispiels-Code dafür auch nicht verkehrt ^^

MfG
Old 05/09/2010, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 964
Received Thanks: 1,636
:/ Um welches Game handelt es sich den?

Greatz Benehro

(Tipp: Es gibt sowas wie "Cheat Engine 5.5". Dammit lässt sich eig alles auslesen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VB 08 Memory Reading
07/06/2010 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
Hallo, Ich wollte in einem Spiel die HP auslesen lasse, dabei bin ich aber auf ein Problem gestoßen. Das Problem ist, das die Pointer Adresse so aussieht : "Hero.exe+".. http://www.imagebanana.com/img/o0org9ha/Problem.p ng Kann mir vllt. jmd sagen, wei ich das hinbekomme ?
Help with memory reading. C++.
06/12/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello people, I'm kinda new to memory reading in c++. Been doing similiar stuff, and done some other stuff like packet hacks etc but anyway, to the issue. I get weird values from AION when reading. And I'm prolly going about this totally wrong so I'll post you the code and hopefully some kind soul out there will point me in the right direction. int address = 0xA82424; int value; DWORD pid; if(!GameWindow) {
Memory reading etc.
06/18/2008 - General Coding - 11 Replies
-
Help with Reading Memory
01/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I've been programming my own Program, but im now busy with the hardest stuff, and i'm writing in VB.NET 2005 who can help me with a simple Example to read a memory adress and this convert to an TEXT label? the basic is:
memory reading and writing problem
08/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hello all, i learnt to use C++ recently and is trying to write my own little proggy to monitor values in game. Right now i came across a little problem. i can't make my program read the memory addresses. Can someone please tell me the code to reading memory addresses for their values and also the relevant header files to use. Additional info: the memory editor i used give me this type of address, eg : 000A09E4, 009207C8. 00BF0EE0 ... Pros please help. i really want to have a feel...