Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] code

Discussion on [Request] code within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] code

can someone help me with a code..for silkroad
i want to be a keypresser 1~5 very faster...but just for SRO ( controlsend funciton) i dont know how to make it..please help me !
Old 10/24/2009, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 116
It's very hard to open the help of AutoIT and search for controlsend right? That's what the help is for... FOR HELPING YOU!! It's not that hard to code a Keypresser
Old 10/24/2009, 20:45   #3

hmm..i think it doesnt work..
or gameguard blocks the autoit..or i wrote wrong the code..
please u can write a example code for me..
hmm..i heard about game guard cs he block autoit..but i dont know if is it true..
help me please..

i`m waiting
Old 10/25/2009, 15:58   #4

elite*gold: 116
Code:
run( "notepad.exe")
sleep(300)
ControlSend("Untitledt", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window")
This opens the Notepad and sends some text to the edit field. I took this example from the help .....

Use the AutoIT Window Info Tool to find out where the text should appear. In this example it is Edit1
Code:
ControlSend("Untitledt", "", "[COLOR="Red"]Edit1[/COLOR]", "This is a line of text in the notepad
Old 10/25/2009, 16:17   #5

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 156/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,804
Bassbanane, if SRO blocks it it won't work.

Check if it rlly blocks it with a normal bot and then write it down.

sincerly
Old 10/26/2009, 12:31   #6

there is not a normal bot..on Ksro!

tnx for answer bass! i will try this