Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can autoit be used to make an oldschool macro recorder/player?

Discussion on Can autoit be used to make an oldschool macro recorder/player? within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can autoit be used to make an oldschool macro recorder/player?

So i spent the past 4 days making a bot for a game, but as soon as i ran it the first time i realized

1) the bot is WAY too bot-like. I'm going to be caught in no time
2) i'm waaay over thinking it. This could be done so much simpler.

I should be able to do this bot with an "action queue". All actions will have a current mouse position (mousegetpos) associated with it

Hotkeys

1) Add a Send("f") to the queue at current mouse pos
2) Add a Send("g") to the queue at current mouse pos
3) Add a double click to the queue, again at current mouse pos

Then I press my start key and it runs through the mouse movements, pressing f, g, and doubleclicks where I had set them to do it.

The only thing is, i'm not sure how to store the information. There should be some way to create an array of sorts, no?

I do SQL a bit, so i think of it being stored like this.

Queue01, LocationX, LocationY, action
Queue02, LocationX, LocationY, action
Queue03, LocationX, LocationY, action
Queue04, LocationX, LocationY, action
Queue05, LocationX, LocationY, action

I know how to record this info when it's predictable, I can even write the routines to play it back. I just dont know how to create the sequential data.

EDIT: Had some more time to think, to start

Now, I just need to write 3 Func, each which checks the values in $entry[i] array slots [0] [1] [2] to find the first available open slot, then once it knows, it saves the right values to the next available $entry, $locationx, $locationy, and $action

Do i seem to be going in the right direction?

EDIT2: Yup, it's done, and it was rather easy.