Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with reading memory with offsets from game

Discussion on Help with reading memory with offsets from game within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 11/20/2013, 19:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok now works

but if i start script first and then game it throw me error

Can't get ModuleGetBaseAdress! @error:21, @extended:299

but when i press OK on msgbox then it work normal, shows me adress and score in tooltip

and if i start game first then script, no errors

And tell me pls if i want use multiple pointers do i need to change only this

Code:
Dim $offsets[1] = [0x30] ; to 
Dim $offsets[3] = [0x30, 0xc4, 0x280]
and this

Code:
("Address: " & $memoryData[0] & @CRLF & "Value: " & $memoryData[1], 0, 0) ; to
("Address: " & $memoryData[0] & @CRLF & "Value: " & $memoryData[3], 0, 0)

and have next problem with this

Code:
; write new score to game memory
Func _setScrore()
	Local $unicode
	$read = GUICtrlRead($Input2) ; read data from input box
	;_KDMemory_WriteProcessMemory($handles, $baseAddress, $type, $value, $offsets = 0)
	;_KDMemory_WriteProcessMemory($handles, $address, "dword", $read, $offsets[1])
	_KDMemory_WriteProcessString($handles, $address, $read, $offsets, $unicode = 0)
EndFunc
when i write number 1 in input and press button to add score it gives 49 not 1, why is that ?

and 1 more problem i have
when i start script first it show me game is not runnning and score is set to 0,
and when i start game it say game is running but not reading score from game

but if i start game first and then script it works normal

So my question is what i need to make to program automatic hook on game when i open game = read data / close / open game again read data
because if game crash i need to turn off script and first start game then open script but i want to open script first then game

here is all code for script

Old 11/21/2013, 00:50   #17

Received Thanks: 33,147
If you want to use a pointer with more than one offset, you have to add the offsets to the array.
Code:
Dim $offsets[5] = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4]
_KDMemory_ReadProcessMemory() will still return an array with two elements. The first element is the address and the second element is the value of the address.

Quote:
and if i start game first then script, no errors
[...]
and 1 more problem i have
when i start script first it show me game is not runnning and score is set to 0,
and when i start game it say game is running but not reading score from game

but if i start game first and then script it works normal

So my question is what i need to make to program automatic hook on game when i open game = read data / close / open game again read data
There are a few errors in your script. My example works fine. But that's easy to explain. The process ID identifies a running process and is unique. If the process isn't running, there won't be a process ID (= 0). You have to get the process ID constantly. Just put the line in the While loop.

Quote:
when i write number 1 in input and press button to add score it gives 49 not 1, why is that ?
The address 'holds' an integer. 49 is the character code for '1'. You have to use the _KDMemory_WriteProcessMemory() function.

I updated my UDF. Download the new version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2013, 16:25   #18

OK thx for help now is all work fine