Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please helpme

Discussion on please helpme within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please helpme

can some one give me the source code or tips to make good leech protection.

the reason is i don't want my premium tools to be used by ppl without my permission.

one way is to use ip but well some ppl are scared of sharing ip like i have something to do with it.

pls aleast try to help me out.

all helpers gets thanked.
Old 07/23/2013, 23:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander2828 View Post
can some one give me the source code or tips to make good leech protection.

the reason is i don't want my premium tools to be used by ppl without my permission.

one way is to use ip but well some ppl are scared of sharing ip like i have something to do with it.

pls aleast try to help me out.

all helpers gets thanked.
-Obfuscator x5 or more
-Maybe File Binder..
-If Not @Compile Function..
-Exe Download and in %temp% saven..(Like a Injector)..

Mfg

Virus.bat
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2013, 00:15   #3

well it avoids the code to be used and relesed under other name by someone else.

but i need system that avoids ppl from sharing it

like if i give it to one guy it works for him bu not for other.
Old 07/24/2013, 09:54   #4

elite*gold: 5
Make a HardwareID that combine HDD-ID / CPU-ID etc...
make a php checklist and upload it. On programm start check the php page if their HardwareID is on the php list.

Obfuscate your tool.

that will help a lot to prevent people to share it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 18:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwarN View Post
Make a HardwareID that combine HDD-ID / CPU-ID etc...
make a php checklist and upload it. On programm start check the php page if their HardwareID is on the php list.

Obfuscate your tool.

that will help a lot to prevent people to share it.
You can also make a hwid searcher at start..this upload on a ftp server whit date ..and at beginning the source code a if not @compiled then ..search hwid and upload in a txt file whit name "decompiler" ..you see the name ip ,hwid and date ..then you upload the name in the Thread.. not the best discripton

Obfuscator x10
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2013, 22:58   #6

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
you can use stuff like that @CPUArch & @KBLayout and so on to create a HWID of the computer. you get a string out of it you turn it into hex, you add some stuff and multipli it or whatever. no one will know its actually just a simple id of cpu and keayboardlayout, then you create a script for yourself to decomplie his hwid, so some **** with it, like just add random numbers or chr, chrw. and the programm checks for example the whole string and trims 400 letter from the right and compares it to the hwid of the computer.
Thanks
1 User