Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing Durability

Discussion on Fishing Durability within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing Durability

when fishing you can search for your durability with cheat engine and change it to like 30k
is it possible to get the fish durability and change that to like 1 so instant fish?
Old 03/31/2014, 03:12   #2

The Duration it takes to catch the fish is server sided, any attempt to fool the server into finishing the catch too early will make you lose the fish (or have no effect until you *should* have caught the fish). Maybe someone else has tried something I haven't, but I had no luck. Your best bet is to increase your gear to make the fish reel in faster.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2014, 06:58   #3

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
Like he said, all of the fishing functionality is being checked by the server (except for your own durability which is purely clientsided).
fishing strength (your "damage" to the fish per tick) is being checked. and the interval per tick is also being checked.
so you can't force it to "tick faster" and you can't force it to reduce the fish's durability ("health") in bigger numbers.
there's really nothing you can abuse in fishing except for your own durability and botting.

It's funny though, tons of other very important game features aren't being checked and can be freely abused (like that revival item, which to me seems like a game breaking flaw).
but fishing? no. let's put all of our strength into making it fully serversided and secured. hehe go figure..
Old 03/31/2014, 07:44   #4

Most of the item mall stuff is pretty secured too.

I'm looking at paragon, loyalty, ap for something to gain but no luck so far.