Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question combo hack/bot ?

Discussion on question combo hack/bot ? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question combo hack/bot ?

i have a question where do you get the combo hack / bot?

I've watched videos on youtube that is and many have combo hack / bot?
Old 01/07/2011, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
There isn't any hack, cheat or whatever to increase the chances of comboing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Combo hack, walkspeed hack, class hack with UCE
07/04/2014 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 404 Replies
Okay, The combo Hack is just a hack which allows you to have lvl 1 bar all the time. The walkspeedhack expains itself. The class hack allows you to wear XXX(WA) as BL, for example. The combo hack. First you change your memory scan options: 01700000 to 01800000 K, then you log in, serach 4Bytes 0. Start a combo and do a skill, best is one which takes a long time to be casted, whiel your doing the skill, search for 1. When your combo bar dissappeared search for 0 again. In the end...
NA hack CT ( map hack..no skill delay...teleport hack...combo)
09/01/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 39 Replies
First thank you to xanward and Elite Trooper for make guide teach how to find those address 2nd ..i am not sure the no skill delay work or not...because it work for me but i dont knw about other... here the link to download ct file MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service PS: sorry for my bad english...because i am viet and just live in us for 2 months ;P..and i upload to mega because i dont knw how to post file in here -.- ..thank me if this ct help u guys out ;P...
[Question]Cabal Combo
03/22/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
I saw some threads involving the cabal combo and some macros. i couldn't do the quick macro thingie, but i have a G11 keyboard. so, i got the driver for it, and it has macros. and i tried to set them up for cabal well, here is how it looks like : http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/FkN-Suzak u/untitled.jpg it's not a hack. The keyboard just simulates the action of a keypress. i have problems when it loops (between skill number 5 and skill number 2) and between skill number 3 and...
Question: About Combo Broadcasts
03/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
How many combos does it take for others to see how many someone did on a combo? And does it broadcast how far? Serverwide? Channelwide? Local Area? Thanks in advanced.