Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autohotkey?

Discussion on Autohotkey? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autohotkey?

Does anyone know if this still works with Atlantica? I've spent all day yesterday trying to get it to work but it just refuses to send keystrokes to it.
It worked on FFXIV when I made my own mining bot, but I swear Atlantica is being difficult.
It's not like I'm trying to do anything fancy, I just want it to repeatedly press F and G :P
Old 03/19/2014, 16:29   #2

put a small weight on the keys.
Old 03/19/2014, 16:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocman View Post
put a small weight on the keys.
Completely not the answer I was looking for, but oh, thanks for tyring.

I found the solution. I had to convert it to an exe and run it as an administrator. So anyone else who cannot run autohotkey with atlantica, just compile the script into an exe and run.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 05:09   #4

Yes, on any less or more recent version of Windows you have to run elevated to be able to send messages (such as KeyPressed) to windows in other processes.

Tags
atlantica, autohotkey

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autohotkey
10/03/2012 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hey ich habe für den SAMP mod versucht ein Keybinder zu machen, dieses hat soweit auch geklappt, nur habe ich nun das Problem das der Keybinder z.b. bei /test nicht sofort reagiert, sondern erst dan wenn man noch eine Leertaste daran setzt, wie kann ich ein solches problem lösen? z.b. das er sofort reagiert wenn man /test ausgeschrieben hat.
AutoHotKey
09/30/2012 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Guten Abend zusammen, gibt es vllt. jemand der sich mit AutoHotKey auskennt? Es geht um diese Sache hier: Warrior Trick - 1 Button Heroic Leap Macro - YouTube Gruß Leo
Autohotkey?
09/21/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Can anybody tell me where can i download autohotkey(AHK)?? Thank you very much
PLEASE!!!!!- - autohotkey
09/20/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Can anyone help me how to use "AUTOHOTKEY" in cabalPH with gameguard? cause it only work if you have a bypasser... i want to use it even having gameguard running. tnx for the reply guys ^^ :handsdown:
Help with AutoHotKey
03/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey everyone i need some help. does anyone know how to write a command where you hold down ctrl while mouse clicking? all i've managed to do so far is make it click ctrl, let go, then mouse click. anyone know the codes to how i can do them both together? thanks. shadowHacker