Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] CE speedhack for autogrinder

Discussion on [help] CE speedhack for autogrinder within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] CE speedhack for autogrinder

does anyone know how to use this?
if so, can anyone who knows please guide me

i know the basics of CE, i believe i can search for the movement speed thing but i need to know what the base movement speed is and how do u set it to toggle on and off with f10/f12 thing for the autogrinder?

thanks~

EDIT: i need the one for movementspeed not battle speed, the battle speed is easy to get XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoGrinder
09/30/2012 - Atlantica Online - 2835 Replies
AutoGrinder V.0.6.A RELEASED Atlantica Online Auto Battle Bot NOTICE: THIS BOT WAS WRITTEN FIRST PLACE FOR SKIRMISH FIGHTS. SO MAIN WILL NOT ATTACK ANY MOB IF YOU'RE NOT IN
ts2 autogrinder mobfinder
09/01/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
hi. this program can grind automatic, video only showing mob finder for cave of darkness. teleporting and selecting mob and kill. select doing withless mouse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjKuNnnbKs
atlantica online pserver with autogrinder ??
03/22/2012 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Hi people, I use the car on the grinder of NeuroNet pserver I've done everything everything works perfect, there is only a problem namely, the pserver have the old auto battle system and not the new auto battle system and therefore listen to the mercs to fight on at 0 and now is the question that has a fixed? iRgent or replaced as new? what possibilities there are for?