Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Project

Discussion on New Project within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Project

so i am almost done developing a bot that will do any of the 3... party bot, you can msg the bot to come to you and it will join all your battles, heal etc, next is a stand alone bot can tag mobs skirmish or regular battles. 3rd is a book popper pops any books you want as you get will to do so... also it reads the ammount of potions you got so when you run out it goes to the market and buy the designated potion then goes back to grinding.. i am almost done with this so you will see a release soon... the core of the program is from neuronet, i used some of his variables and calls but most is my own code.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/25/2012, 03:35   #2

sounds complicated, when will it be able for testing?
Old 04/25/2012, 03:59   #3

very soon
Old 04/25/2012, 11:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilimprint View Post
so i am almost done developing a bot that will do any of the 3... party bot, you can msg the bot to come to you and it will join all your battles, heal etc, next is a stand alone bot can tag mobs skirmish or regular battles. 3rd is a book popper pops any books you want as you get will to do so... also it reads the ammount of potions you got so when you run out it goes to the market and buy the designated potion then goes back to grinding.. i am almost done with this so you will see a release soon... the core of the program is from neuronet, i used some of his variables and calls but most is my own code.
waw .. great project ..
Old 04/25/2012, 13:42   #5

elite*gold: 100
waiting for it, i hope it'll be ready as soon as you download it and a person wont have to find offsets etc. etc. Even if it will cost 5 or 10$ i'll be willing to buy it if it'd be worth it.
Old 04/25/2012, 20:53   #6

UPDATE: Added Commands through whisper, Added a chat screen displays all chat on atlantica on the bot. Commands you can use so far is GoHome, the bot teleports to town. Follow, the bot puts you on autofollow. Pop, tells the bot to stop battling and start popping books. more commands to come.. alot more to come in general!
Old 04/26/2012, 01:00   #7

elite*gold: 100
well keep up the good work and let us know when its ready so we can give it a try
Old 04/28/2012, 16:49   #8

So i decided to scrap the project with autoit... im working in VB6 now... theres more that is possible with it... i already created my memory pointer read functions now to the fun stuff the clicking and buying etc