Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible dispute with another member - need comments

Discussion on Possible dispute with another member - need comments within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible dispute with another member - need comments

Okay here is what happened.

I agree to sell the account to another player, and he proposed to use a middleman which I agreed. The buyer then found a middleman and asked me to give him the account detail, the middleman confirmed the account and then the buyer sent the money via moneygram.

However next day the buyer found the middleman blocked him and when i logged in all the items are gone.

My logic is since the buyer found the middleman, the minute I pass the details to the middleman he essentially own the account, although not directly. I shouldn't suffer a loss simply because the middleman turned out to be a fake.

So in this case should i be entitled to the full payment or not?
Old 04/01/2012, 14:20   #2

Report that your account was hacked and maybe you'll get your items back.
Old 04/01/2012, 15:43   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hargen View Post
Okay here is what happened.

I agree to sell the account to another player, and he proposed to use a middleman which I agreed. The buyer then found a middleman and asked me to give him the account detail, the middleman confirmed the account and then the buyer sent the money via moneygram.

However next day the buyer found the middleman blocked him and when i logged in all the items are gone.

My logic is since the buyer found the middleman, the minute I pass the details to the middleman he essentially own the account, although not directly. I shouldn't suffer a loss simply because the middleman turned out to be a fake.

So in this case should i be entitled to the full payment or not?
Probably the "middleman" is the same guy and the one getting scammed is you.

You could send nexon a ticket claiming that you had a keylogger that you already got rid off, changed the password of your account and provide your info like IP, etc etc.

However if the middleman is real, is the other guy fault since he was the one who searched for the middleman and you should get the money anyway.