Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Privat Server

Discussion on Atlantica Online Privat Server within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/26/2012, 15:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trabifreund View Post
OGrealms was better
+1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2012, 14:00   #17

is there any other pserver atm? Can't find any other
Old 04/02/2012, 14:05   #18

there isn't any at this time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2012, 14:54   #19

Ok thanks
Old 04/02/2012, 15:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gehtnichtgibtsnicht View Post
Ok thanks
Few peoples got server sources atm. There may be a few other p.servers in a while. Biggest problem is the incomplete database actually.
Old 04/02/2012, 18:06   #21

Nobody here has the "server source".
Old 04/02/2012, 18:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdead View Post
Nobody here has the "server source".
You are wrong
Old 05/04/2012, 01:13   #23

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I've been playing on this "OH SO SHIT" server since weeks now and I can't confirm a thing the "haters" posted here:

1) IM will destroy the market;
Complete bullshit, it's like in every other game, pay and recieve.
Those who buy gold via donations spent it, oh yes, they spent it!
I donated a few times to get me started (gear, mercs, upgrade crafting skills) and I spent about 20$ , that's about Vampire+Sheriff+LOADS of gold.
You don't have to though, my brother didn't donate a single cent and has as much gold and equip as I do, allthough he may miss the Vampire merc (only IM available) but he's close to buying it inGame. Economy ruined? I don't think so, sir.

2) LAG ZOMG!
Complete bullshit yet again. I may got a nice internet connection (26mBit) but AFAIK my guild/nation + friends are NOT noticing any lag at all.
So, LAG? I don't think so, sir.

3) GM / Admin doesn't care about the players!
You know what I'm going to write...
Some guildies had problems with their Swordmaster Wings which can be obtained via IM, though they had some problems recieving them.
It may took a day or two to register at the forums and notify an admin, but as soon as that was done they recieved them without problems, he even apologized for the problems. Yet again, Admin not caring? I don't think so, sir.

4) No updates! No players!
As far as updates go, this server version is completly identical to the Spanish version, everything is the same (even events, like the fishing event right now). Vamp got implemented right when she came out on the ES servers and so on.
As for the playerbase, the fishing event forces most of them to go AFK fishing like crazy, there may not be much activity until the 7th of may, but as the event gets done´you will see all those afk people running around again.
I mentioned the spanish client, it is patchable to a FULLY english version, download a .rar file, copy/paste, done, fully english.
Yet again, No updates? No Players? I don't think so, sir.
It's a private server, don't expect 1k players...

I'd say try it out yourself, THEN judge with your own experience, don't get fooled by those trolls hating on that server just because they can't survive on a donor server.
Donators are the best money source EVER, they'll buy everything REGARDLESS of the price! Keep that in mind and you will be rich in no time.

So far, try it out at first, then complain...
Old 05/04/2012, 20:07   #24

There is never much players in private servers. Specially in server like the chinese one. For me the reason im not playing there is that its way too easy for my taste. No need to craft anything or farm to make money. Since yes, i can donate so for me i'd get my money from mall, and no reason to craft comes from stupidly cheap atlas in mall, craft one lv90 cannon in example, atlas it to +10 and analyze, boom you got depraved, make +10 depra cannon, analyze, boom you got evil. Wait is it implemented yet?

Anyways, its not worth the time. ( for me and other players who likes to work for their stuff and actually get "reward" for doing brainless 24/7 grinding. )
Old 05/13/2012, 18:47   #25

Wow i never thought, that a so much "hated" has so many Threads/Replies here

Me (InGame Name Blackbeard) i have played that server from the very first beginning till now and i have to say, that the population is still growing but the people there sucks ***. There are now more Nations then in Retail Servers which is ridiculous.

Hardly i have to say that this server has no "together" at all. Everyone tries to screw you and i never had such a big Block-List then elsewhere...

I wont be playing this (******) server because there are much more opportunities to spend Gametime.
Maybe ima just log in every 2-4 weeks to see the progress.

Greetings to every player i stumbled upon on that server
Old 05/14/2012, 14:35   #26

I got no time ATM to work on a new server, but once my real life calms down a little, I'll try to work a little more on files to provide some kind of private server
Old 05/14/2012, 18:39   #27

elite*gold: 100
Send some proof about that , not just words
Old 05/15/2012, 07:08   #28

Who are you to ask for proofs ? Pay me and I'll spend time sending some proofs
Old 05/15/2012, 15:08   #29

elite*gold: 100
I am one of the other mass of people that do not belive you.

I can say that I have the files too , and that I am working on them without having them.

And wut ? PAY you for some proof ? You made me laugh lmao.You're totaly lame and stupid to beg money for proof HAHAH =]]]

Overall , no proof -> no belive so as long as you say " i'll work on them " , I tell you no one belives Keep it going LOLOLOL
Old 05/15/2012, 17:58   #30

Here we go...

Just shut the **** up, little piece of ****...

I got pr0n featuring your mom, may I post proofs too ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yourmom.jpg (312.3 KB, 58 views)