Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Lvl 122 Sword on Thebes

Discussion on S> Lvl 122 Sword on Thebes within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Lvl 122 Sword on Thebes

I am selling a level 122 Sword Main on Thebes for $50 through PayPal.

Account has 1 Million might and 300 Million in cash, and includes the following...

Armed Snow Tiger
Lillith's Wings
Fringe Outfit

Every merc in the main formation has freezing gear or better, most have phoenix gear. All have earrings and necklaces with most being at least +1. Account also owns a Blue Basic Home. Also has the following titles: Noble, Brave Chief, Yokai, Samantha's Friend, Cupid's Companion. Free League is Division 3 with a win/loss record of 113-57. 77.7% quest completion rating and 23.2% monster info obtained so far.

Formation includes Sword Main 122, Lady Knight 121, Northern Viking 121, 2 Janissaries 121, Inventor 122, Monk 121, Oracle 121, Witch 108, Odysseus 97, Exorcist 99, 2 Archers 82 and one as a cook, Swordsman 88, Pirate 92, Princess 95, 2 Gunners 99 and 100, Shaman 88. All mercs except the Archer have all their available upgrades completed and are nearly maxed out on skill points and bonus points. Auto craft level is 100 and Fishing level is 30.

Crafting abilites are so so, Crystal 81, Gun 62, Sword 48, Armor 42 and everything else is below 40 as I didn't spend much time crafting. Insight 26 and Gardening 19.

I have screenshots available if wanted and I'm a very trustworthy player that can get references from very high level, well respected Thebes members. Also in a very cooperative guild in a nation. Payment only through PayPal.

I am asking $50 for this account. I don't have the time to play this anymore, and could use a few extra dollars for other things in my life Please reply or message me if interested or if you have any questions.

I also have screen shots of the account for anyone that's interested that I can send you in a message if you PM or just reply to the thread