Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT> 95 atlantica acc 600m bank for sro azteca acc 75+

Discussion on WTT> 95 atlantica acc 600m bank for sro azteca acc 75+ within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT> 95 atlantica acc 600m bank for sro acc 75+ or sro azteca gold

hello i have atlantica lvl 95 acc 600mil in bank cannon main with +10 gilg cannon and other +10s on merc... 2 perm merc rooms.... and about 250mil worth of equipment.. i want to trade it for a silkroad azteca or possibly any other server depending on lvl equip. and/or gold 75+...... leave feedback and i will get back to whoever is interested! NEW* any server 75+ pm me your details or will trade acc for sro azteca gold