Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Argos - Phoenix or Dragon God Equipment

Discussion on Argos - Phoenix or Dragon God Equipment within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Argos - Phoenix or Dragon *** Equipment

ARGOS SERVER ONLY.

I have 20B or $10 to spend on Phoenix or Dragon *** equipment for all my team, which is

Main (Cannon)
Spartan
Druid
Elementalist
Janissary

ALL characters are naked. They have zero equipment. And I want to equip them all for 20B or $10, so please make an offer that makes sense -- I won't buy a single weapon for 15B, for instance.
Old 05/17/2016, 23:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a plus 10 phoenix gun that I could get you for probably around 3b. I also have lots of Evil gear, which includes a bunch of different armour and 2 +10 Evil Guns and 2 +10 Evil Spears, in case once you reach that level you need some gear. However, I'm not on Argos but we could still trade on Titan. I'm not interested in money, just AO gold only.
Old 06/07/2016, 23:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
Your Skype?