Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T > DN Account for AO gold or items

Discussion on T > DN Account for AO gold or items within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T > DN Account for AO gold or items

I don't have the necessary time to play this game (Dragon Nest) anymore so I'm getting rid of it.. I want to trade the whole account towards Atlantica Online gold or gear, however if you wanna trade for an AO account that's fine too. Just P.M. me.

The account includes 3 toons, level 40 (max level atm), 26, and 24

Level 40 has almost a full set of Cerb gear, +10 Level 40 (Rare) orb, includes Royal Stallion mount and 2k gold. The SS has 1.8k gold on her, so almost a total of 4k gold on this account. Comes with a couple cosmetic items like Dragon Egg based rings and the Cheeky Bandage, Perm Christmas Hat, and Perm small white wings.

Please send me a P.M. with serious offers.