Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thread Designs und Avatar

Discussion on Thread Designs und Avatar within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3267
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,664
Thread Designs und Avatar

Deutsch:

Servus Freunde,
Ich habe vor wenigen Tagen ein paar Threaddesigns entworfen, die aber nicht genommen wurden.

Aus diesem Grund biete ich sie nun hier zum Kauf an.
Die Threaddesigns sind bisher nur angefangen. Das heißt, sie werden euren Ansprüchen entsprechend umgestaltet, bearbeitet o.Ä.

Ich werde jeweils eine Treasure für jedes Design erstellen. Wenn ihr das Design gekauft habt, solltet ihr euch bei mir via Skype oder PN melden um alles Weitere zu besprechen.
Falls gewünscht, werde ich sie auch mehrfach verkaufen.

Wenn ihr sie mit PayPal oder PSC kaufen wollt, kontaktiert mich.

--------------

English:
Hey there,
I did a few thread designs some days ago but the guy didn't take it. So, I'll offer you these.
These designs are just sketches, so I can and I will edit them after your wishes for you.

I will create a treasure for each design. If you buy one, please contact me for further information via PM or Skype.
If you wish, I will sell them more than once.

When you'll buy one with PayPal, contact me.

-----------------------

Die Bilder sind nur ein Ausschnitt!
The pictures are just a snippet!

Außerdem habe ich noch einen Avatar abzugeben, der nicht genommen wurde.
Es handelt sich um Homer.

Wenn ihr etwas anderes benötigt, kontaktiert mich doch einfach.

--------

If you need something else, feel free to contact me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
.Thor
Old 06/28/2015, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 3267
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,664
Bump it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] kRMZ GFX [Thread designs, avatar, signature...]
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Yo, here's my gfx post, I'm gonna design any thing you can and anything I know how to do. I'm currently studying Graphic Design, so if I don't know how to do something, I will search and I will learn it, as it's my profession. As I'm new, I haven't done any design here, so this morning I've done something fast, 1:30 hour aprox, not more. Which can be sold, I'd fill with your information and add what you want. (the water mark is just to keep it safe, it will be removed) kRMZ GFX - epvpImg...
Selling designs: website/thread/signature/avatar/etc. AsafDESIGN Service.
10/30/2014 - Artist Trading - 36 Replies
CLICK TO ENLARGE! http://i.imgur.com/5d6MFu5.png Gallery: asaf852's deviantART gallery VOCHES
[Selling] Banner, Avatar & Thread DESIGNS
09/10/2014 - Artist Trading - 17 Replies
Hey guys, I offer you all types of design, like banner, avatars, thread designs, and so on. Feel free to contact me (Skype or PM), and tell me the info you need in your images. I'll try to do my best and i'll try to do it as fast as possible so you can be satisfied. If you got more questions, like prices, feel free to contact me any time. My skype: pokecris. Thanks a lot! :)
~ League of Legends : Cheap Thread Designs , Avatar and Signature store ~
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys :) Me Again. Want to sell some League of Legends : Thread Design, Avatar and Signature. If you want a Design just pn me or add me on Skype. http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/threaddes ignv32tkwy8mi0.png
Selling designs for website/thread/signature/avatar/etc. AsafDESIGN Service.
06/30/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, my name is Asaf Cohen, I design more than 3 years, My works made in Photoshop CS6 only. I can design your website or your thread of a Elo Boosting or Referrals or what ever you want. If you want I can also design you a representative symbol of your services company. For more details you can contact me on skype - asafcohen30. Payment methods - ONLY PAYPAL. Your design will be made in day - three days. Hope you enjoy from my gallery, wait for your requests. Gallery: asaf852's...