Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art > Artist Showcase
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I start to GFX , say what u think?

Discussion on I start to GFX , say what u think? within the Artist Showcase forum part of the General Art category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
I start to GFX , say what u think?

Hey i just start to GFX i hope u can give me your opinion or tipps what can i make better
i start with youtube backgrounds

thats all
ps: dont flame i startet to gx yesterday
Old 01/28/2014, 08:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
good work

first design : i think you should make it more darker , text is bad , try to add some effects on the image not only fractical

second design : it's good but you adding more light, make it darker

third design :i think it's not good, you should add some effects on the fractical to make it fit with the design , the text is too bad too , try to add something like (bevel & extrude ) or something like that to make it better >>"D

forth design :effect is good , background looks bad, text is perfect but you need to decrease the opacity of the grunge texture ^^

anyway it's a good start, and practicing will make you better

good luck
Old 01/28/2014, 12:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuzeOGK View Post
Hey i just start to GFX i hope u can give me your opinion or tipps what can i make better
i start with youtube backgrounds

thats all
ps: dont flame i startet to gx yesterday
So here again, your pictures can not be shown. before you post pics, you must have +30 posts.
for the start it is nice! keep it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 13:10   #4

elite*gold: 120
Thank u guys
Old 02/01/2014, 13:36   #5

The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow Artist Trading -> Artist Showcase

#moved