Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art > Artist Battles
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

e*pvp - Artwork of the Month #35 - Votethread

Discussion on e*pvp - Artwork of the Month #35 - Votethread within the Artist Battles forum part of the General Art category.

View Poll Results: Welches Bild gefällt dir am besten?
1 6 9.09%
2 0 0%
3 15 22.73%
4 25 37.88%
5 2 3.03%
6 12 18.18%
7 4 6.06%
8 2 3.03%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2014, 18:59   #16

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkness View Post
Nummer 3 zu einfach gestaltet, auch wenns
gut aussieht ( naja ) null effekte drinne.
Ist keine Meisterleistung, und hat schon über 10 Votes.
Nein ich bin nicht eifersüchtig.
Ich rede nur aus meinen Kentnissen
Es soll etwas namens Geschmackssache geben.
Old 03/07/2014, 20:20   #17

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,595
Habe die 3 gewählt. Es sieht einfach spitze aus obwohl es nicht all zu schwer ist.. Ebenso 4 aber meine Entscheidung fiel auf 3.
Old 03/07/2014, 20:43   #18

elite*gold: 0
ist halt geschmacksache, aber man muss auch sagen das hier auf epvp viele mitglieder sowiso keine ahnung von grafik haben. sie voten je nach lust und mehr auch nicht. nehmt halt nicht so aufs herzen leute, ist nun mal kein gfx bzw. grafikboard
abeeeer einige sind widerrum doch gut!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2014, 20:53   #19

The Black Market: 139/0/0
Wie kann das sein, dass aufeinmal die #4 so viele Votes bekommt?
So - Ich weiß wer das 4te Artwork erstellt hat, habe mit ihm in Skype
gechattet, er hatte rumgeflamed, weil am Anfang der und 2 andere
2 Votes hatte, dass es nicht gewinnen würde und mit EPVP dann aufhören will.

Und nunja sieh mal einer an.
Die User, die für die #4 gevotet haben.

Wird immer eindeutiger

Seems legit bro .

Ich will dass das Artwork #4 suspendiert wird.
Weil man eindeutig erkennt, dass hier etwas
nicht OK ist.
Old 03/07/2014, 21:00   #20

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
Quote:

Wird immer eindeutiger

Seems legit bro .

nicht OK ist.
Hello Awkness,

I do not know them, and unfortunately, I do not even multia-account, so please, post an evidence if you want my art to be suspended. You can check IP's or whatever, but, I'm sure I do not know them as well as they're not my account(s).
Old 03/07/2014, 21:02   #21

Quote:

Wird immer eindeutiger

Seems legit bro .

nicht OK ist.
Habs mir auch gerade gedacht..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2014, 21:16   #22

Dear people,

I did not mutli-account and I'm sure Seekin might check IP's etc, if not, I will just post in Complaint Area for the admins or global mods to check out, until then, Let's be patient.

Sincerely,
Show.
Old 03/07/2014, 22:12   #23

voted #4
Old 03/07/2014, 23:10   #24
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
@Awkness

Ich habe ein paar Leuten in Skype bezüglich diesen Contest angeschrieben und die meinen, dass Nummer 4 attraktiv und nicht stupide aussieht. Ich verstehe also deine Mimose nicht. Seems legit, nicht metaphorisch gemeint.
Old 03/07/2014, 23:14   #25

The Black Market: 139/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Lumi View Post
@Awkness

Ich habe ein paar Leuten in Skype bezüglich diesen Contest angeschrieben und die meinen, dass Nummer 4 attraktiv und nicht stupide aussieht. Ich verstehe also deine Mimose nicht. Seems legit, nicht metaphorisch gemeint.
Wenn du meinst.
Old 03/08/2014, 06:58   #26

Hi Awkness,

As i said you before, I posted in Complaint Area to check it out.
I got one reply from Seekin and We're solving this problem soon enough, I guess.
Please be patient.

Sincerely,
Show.
Old 03/08/2014, 09:42   #27

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Artwork 4 aufgrund von Manipulation beziehungsweise wegen Beeinflussen beim Voten disqualifiziert. Denkt daran, dass es verboten ist, anderen Leuten zu sagen, welches Artwork euch ist!

Artwork 4 disqualified because of manipulation/influencing the voting. Remember that it is forbidden to tell other people which artwork is created on your own!
Old 03/08/2014, 09:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekin View Post
Artwork 4 aufgrund von Manipulation beziehungsweise wegen Beeinflussen beim Voten disqualifiziert. Denkt daran, dass es verboten ist, anderen Leuten zu sagen, welches Artwork euch ist!

Artwork 4 disqualified because of manipulation/influencing the voting. Remember that it is forbidden to tell other people which artwork is created on your own!
Hi Seekin,

As you wish, I am disqualified as of now, Though I didn't do something illegal, They're the one who asked me which one was mine. However, good luck everyone. It's okay for me, I'll try out something good next artwork of month. I am sorry for causing trouble to everyone. It's true I told which one was mine but I didn't ask them to vote for me. And yeah, It wasn't me who told which artwork was mine. Lumi asked some of his friends to vote for 4. I guess it's legit because it wasn't "me" who asked to vote. I didn't even ask Lumi to do that. It's seriously unfair that my art got disqualified illegally.

Sincerely,
Show.
Old 03/08/2014, 10:17   #29

Quote:

Wird immer eindeutiger

Seems legit bro .

nicht OK ist.
Hey awkness, i'm just here to let you know that, i've had this account for a long time, i just got skyped asking me to vote in w/e i tought was coolest, and I tought #4 was pretty cool, so I voted on #4. Just because i have 0 of those thingies (which i don't know what they are) doesn't mean my acc is just a multi account, I just check epvp for information regarding most MMORPGs that i play, so please, stop making false acusations, with love
~Adriana

PS: I don't even know the guy from #4, he was just running his skype contacts with this page and telling people to vote in which one they tought was coolest. So maybe he even got you some of your votes too.

Edit: And if you f**king notice, the registration date goes back to 26-09-2011<<<, he had to make this account a hell of a long time ago to come and conspire in this contest hosted in 2014.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 10:23   #30

Hello Adriana92,

I don't know properly you on skype either, I was kinda spamming links of votethread and asking them to vote for which they like (NOT MINE ONLY). I think now Awkness will post something like this "You asked your friends to support you, it's is illegal!!!!!" and starts a new drama again, however, I do not blame anyone for this. It's people becoming jealous that i'll win.

Sincerely,
Show.

P.S: So this is how people re-act. This is my first and last artwork of the month. My Photoshop have problems and I tried many ways to fix it but, It didn't work. So, my hard work is indeed a vain. Why?... Why couldn't I win my first and last artwork? I can't participate in any artwork again. Srsly, It's unfair. Where is the world going to? People being Jealous cause they didn't win and making some false issues. It's totally retarded.
Closed Thread