Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma III Exile DUPE METHOD - No hack/program involved

Discussion on Arma III Exile DUPE METHOD - No hack/program involved within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arma III Exile DUPE METHOD - No hack/program involved

Hey elitepvpers,

I decided to sell method to interested users. Method works on 0.9.6 version of Exile servers.

If you are interested in the method contact me on skype.

Price: 15$

PP/PSC
Old 03/17/2016, 21:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
it is not allowed to sell duping methods bru

Forbidden Trades:
Offers/Requests that violate our global board rules
Goods and services that are acquired by illegal means or use illegal methods
Goods and services with heavily reduced prices (suspicion of rule 2)
Goods that are unlimitedly available for free to everyone at the time of trading
Software and keys you do not have a voucher for (be it a scanned document or a digital voucher); the voucher has to be handed off to the buyer!
Offers/Requests without a specific return (Example: "Offering 50 elite*gold, searching anything)
Information, guides and such. elitepvpers stands for free exchange of knowledge! Learn more about why we do not allow information trading
Old 03/18/2016, 06:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Quote:
Forbidden Trades:
7. Information, guides and such. elitepvpers stands for free exchange of knowledge!

#closed
Closed Thread