Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simpleton's ALBot v0.01

Discussion on Simpleton's ALBot v0.01 within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simpleton's ALBot v0.01c

FEATURES

- It will kill the monster until it dies and auto reselect
( yes its works cos it have nothing to do with packets, its all pixel-based )
Now, you dun have to worry about other bots targeting other creatures
before the current one is killed. Its accurate as long as your resolution
is 1024x768 (32 bit if you'd like to copy me =P )

- Anti-Stuck that prevents you from being stuck behind walls ortrees
every10 minutes

- 4 Scripts -> ONE weapon switch only , TWO weapon switch , THREE weapon switch and FOUR weapon switch . That means, you can bot overnight.

- Auto exits archlord after the last weapon is used

CONS

- You would have to understand the readme and key in the correct things
into the macro script to get this work.

- You have to run 4 script at a time( NOT memory consuming, just
disgusting)

- Its ugly and you have to change the TARGET NEAREST hotkey to " V "
BUT
prolly the best bot anyone needs .

To use Simpleton's Bot, you must read the README, or you'll screw everything because its ACTool script and cannot be converted to exe. I have a very detailed readme inside.

To run this you MUST first download ACTool which can be found here:

Good luck. If there is any problem, post a reply in this thread and I'll fix it within 24 hours.

0.01c Updates

- Fixed anti-stuck bot error

- Improved attack bot script further
Attached Files
File Type: rar Simpleton's Macro.rar (1.11 MB, 787 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2007, 11:37   #2

as long as it doesnt access the internet or ask for my login details i will be content, will check it out when i wake up ^__^ if it works , then i will tag you with a thanks ^__^ thanks
Old 10/26/2007, 14:11   #3

i am going to add it to in my script,i havent tried it yet i was just thinking in my bed and i was thinking, what if my inventory is full and he wants to switch weapon?
wont it need an extra slot...

hopefully not, going to try as soon as servers r back
Old 10/26/2007, 14:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvstoned View Post
i am going to add it to in my script,i havent tried it yet i was just thinking in my bed and i was thinking, what if my inventory is full and he wants to switch weapon?
wont it need an extra slot...

hopefully not, going to try as soon as servers r back
Haha.. your doubt is already answered in my README file. go take a look. you will need trash item below your weapons-to-be changed as shown in the pictures. My bot will dump the trash item and change to your new weapon= )
Old 10/26/2007, 16:55   #5

Hi, thx for the script, its possible to make compatible with 1280x1024 screen resolution ? Thanks
Old 10/26/2007, 17:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpasmoi View Post
Hi, thx for the script, its possible to make compatible with 1280x1024 screen resolution ? Thanks
Hmmm.... for now, I am not so sure how to do that yet =) But I'll soon be able to.

I suggest you can go to the Archlord Patcher -> Setup -> Change Resolution

And select 1024 X 768.

And it doesnt matter if your window's resolution is not 1024 x 768, as long as your setup is 1024 x 768, the bot will work.

Hope that might help you
Old 10/26/2007, 21:27   #7

Ok, thanks.
Old 10/27/2007, 14:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by goubar View Post
Thanks for the great work we need just an auto-pot "pixels based" now
np goubar. One thing though - there is already an auto-pot function implemented into AL. Take a look at the two golden arrows in your mana and life bar, you can drag them to the designated point where you want the pot to be auto-consumed
Old 10/27/2007, 18:15   #9

you said this bot is as good as archbot2.0a or even better.

One of the cool features of archbot2.0a is it would pull however many monsters I wanted it to at a time, and then use skills/buffs.

So I could pull 5 or 6 mobs on me and then it would kill them, does your only pull 1 at a time?
Old 10/27/2007, 19:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by goubar View Post
Thanks for the great work we need just an auto-pot "pixels based" now
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha1234 View Post
you said this bot is as good as archbot2.0a or even better.

One of the cool features of archbot2.0a is it would pull however many monsters I wanted it to at a time, and then use skills/buffs.

So I could pull 5 or 6 mobs on me and then it would kill them, does your only pull 1 at a time?

Well. You cannot compare the both bots by the amount of mobs you wanna pull.

My bot is designed for safe botting, which is to avoid getting ganked by mobs helplessly when you are asleep And when you wake up you are alive and not dead.

There are flaws in Archbot2.0a which exists in my bot too, just that i managed to fix most of them to increase your survivability. I believe that most botters like me, do want survivability over a long period of time than appealing functions that has a high-risk of death. I think that is what archlordman is trying to achieve too in fact.

However, if you would ever want to have an AoE Bot, I would make one, though i highly discourage you from using it because of the high risk of death.
( For any bot, there is no way to ensure that Auto-Target will target you to a specific monster before it carries out its action, so if you are unlucky, you might be AoEing monsters much stronger than you can handle and would not last long ).

To conclude, Survivability botting is the way to get a net gain of EXP due to the much lower risks involved.

Thanks for your comments I'll update my bot even more as long as you request.

Btw, I've used Archbot2.0a before and i've not noticed a
" pull mobs function before casting skill ? " . If there isn't , i guess that function is not intended in his bot and its just your customization that allows that ( trial and error )
Old 10/27/2007, 20:46   #11

I liked it because I would actually never die, I could get 5 or 6 mobs on me at a time, There is a funtion that allows you to just input a number, and it will target and attack that many mobs before using a skill. So say I put 3. It would target and attack 3 diff mobs one at a time, then while they crowded me it would start using skills.

Although you may think the survivability is much lower, the xp is 10x faster, and with good gear / lens stones / cc items you will not die.

So if you could implement your bot to attack as many mobs as you wanted before using skills that would be great ; )
Old 10/28/2007, 01:05   #12

Quote:
I liked it because I would actually never die, I could get 5 or 6 mobs on me at a time, There is a funtion that allows you to just input a number, and it will target and attack that many mobs before using a skill. So say I put 3. It would target and attack 3 diff mobs one at a time, then while they crowded me it would start using skills.

Although you may think the survivability is much lower, the xp is 10x faster, and with good gear / lens stones / cc items you will not die.

So if you could implement your bot to attack as many mobs as you wanted before using skills that would be great ; )
I will see to that . Because i seriously do not agree that AoE botting is good at all. Its non-disputable of the dangers getting 6 mobs b4 u AoE when the 6 mobs could be anything after 1 hour of auto targetting. And, you will die fast from them and only get 1 hour of exp.

On the other hand, single targetting bot allows you to train without worrying about dying and still get alot of exp(it depends on where you train btw ) .

I will make a poll on that and if 50%> agrees i will make one
Old 10/28/2007, 04:24   #13

Hey simple, I decided to try your bot, I entered everything correctly but I am having problems,

It will target the mob, then spin, and target another mob, it doesn't attack it or use a skill on it... thats all it does, any idea why?
Old 10/28/2007, 05:51   #14

Quote:
Hey simple, I decided to try your bot, I entered everything correctly but I am having problems,

It will target the mob, then spin, and target another mob, it doesn't attack it or use a skill on it... thats all it does, any idea why?

Did you change your " target nearest creature hotkey " from " tab " to "v" ?

Did you make sure your screen resolution is 1024 x 768 ? ( Your archlord resolution , check your setup on the launcher )

Did you place your attack key on the 3rd skill slot ?
Old 10/28/2007, 07:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
Did you change your " target nearest creature hotkey " from " tab " to "v" ?

Did you make sure your screen resolution is 1024 x 768 ? ( Your archlord resolution , check your setup on the launcher )

Did you place your attack key on the 3rd skill slot ?

yes I changed it from tab to v

yes my gamewindow resolution is 1024 x 768

yes my attack key is on slot 3 (default)

in the attack macro file my thing looks like this

keys 3
delay 100
keys 3
delay 100
keys 3
delay 100
keys 3
delay 100
//Customize the skill slot you use.
//Replay # with a of your skill
//If you don't have so many skills, replace the # that you don't need with 3.
//Do NOT fill in your buff's skill slot.
// All the numbers keyed in are in Skill Slot 1
keys 3 //Normal Attack <-- Dont touch
delay 2000
keys 4 //Skill 1
delay 2000
keys 8 //Skill 2
delay 1900
keys 7 //Skill 3
keydown {right} 0.1 sec
delay 100
keydown {down} 0.2 sec
Else

I think something is not right here that is why its not attacking, can you tell me?
Closed Thread