Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nlgames=Nljokes

Discussion on Nlgames=Nljokes within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Nlgames=Nljokes

hi.most of you guys probabily know me from celestia (Electronic) or Crusher first sorcer lvl 80 on sv.First of all i dont wanth to insult people here but i cant pass this joke here.Nlgames why you release a server and we cant no create a account there.why?--> because you dont know how to build your database conection with forum.everytime you must write to merlin and you can get a answer after 3-4 days ( i have 2 days now waiting there)
The bigest joke is that this client release is stoled from celestia.and dont **** with me because i know wath i say ,is there in client folder a launcher named Garsia.Celestia builded this launcher for the new launcher improved.you guys just copied them.and i dont give a **** on this server until i get this 2 explications here.Now prove that you dont copied the client from them,because all launchers there are from celestia.you gusy just changed the ip receive to server in .....ini,
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some informations about nlgames
12/28/2010 - Archlord - 33 Replies
Hi, here are some informations : 1. You stole things from Celestia. -No, we didn't i get server running, like celestia did, yes, we have the SAME files, but we download them from chienese side, LIKE CELESTIA DID. So, don't tell us we steal something, becouse the files are the same like celestia ones. We will not going to use any file from celestia. Celestia did the following things:
Nlgames really sucks
12/21/2010 - Archlord - 50 Replies
Hello people, the reason why Nlgames really SUCK! Is etc... I was a super moderator on the forums taking more than 100 hours of my time and then when they stole the items coded by Hernan etc... I got kinda pissed off leaving their team and guess what? Boom, banned... Who here would get pissed off if you got banned and took 100+ hours at the forums JUST answering questions... Thank you and I advice everyone to wait for Celestia, Celestia are professional coders and Nlgames can't do anything...
NLGAMES TEST IS RUN
12/10/2010 - Archlord - 33 Replies
SO Guys here is my screen and all can see Server is working We work on some pm me if you interested :)
NLGAMES.de is looking for...
11/28/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hey there we, NLGAMES.de, are looking for professional coders which can handle with oracle. Coding language doesn't matter at all. Would be good if you are handling with more than 1 coding language. We are trying to set up a completely new (archlord) game pvp and pve system because we want to set up a completely new Episode. would be not bad if you are german, but is not that important. if you can code and have some time for us got to webSPELL v4 - Neuigkeiten , register and open a thread. we...