Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What program for adress search...

Discussion on What program for adress search... within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What program for adress search...

hellu,

i was wondering what program you guys use to search trough game memory.

Would be nice if u can post it here or pm me about it if u don't want to make it "public".

tx
Old 03/02/2010, 08:47   #2

Well you programed bot,right?
So why are you asking then...?
Old 03/02/2010, 09:16   #3

But its not memory type bot -.-

thats why i was wondering what u guys use.
Old 03/03/2010, 16:03   #4

Bump cheat engine made Client crash and few others failed as well.

Is it because of GG, maybe it blocks any memory reading programs?

i hope someone has some info about that...

Edit....ok i tested 10 different programs and non of them work...same msg...cannot attach to process. so....game guard bypass anyone? hehehe
Old 03/03/2010, 18:09   #5

Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by amakrkr View Post

Edit....ok i tested 10 different programs and non of them work...same msg...cannot attach to process. so....game guard bypass anyone? hehehe
im injecting a dll into the alefclient.exe right before the GG starts then i can do mem searches with my own program ... maybe u can do this with others too.

greez ACE
Old 03/12/2010, 23:04   #6

anyway to disable gg?
Old 03/13/2010, 00:23   #7

Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by amakrkr View Post

There is around the net the source code of Che4tEngine ... you cand find this source and modificate it in a away, so your modificated memory program use system dlls before GG hook them(you can do that if your memory program uses a user made dll that do this job for you). After that you can use the same method to make your bot to have access on this memory areas(static pointers you found with your modificated CE) . I think this method works but needs time to do something like that and good programming skills...

Cheers

Avati
Old 03/14/2010, 18:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
There is around the net the source code of Che4tEngine ... you cand find this source and modificate it in a away, so your modificated memory program use system dlls before GG hook them(you can do that if your memory program uses a user made dll that do this job for you). After that you can use the same method to make your bot to have access on this memory areas(static pointers you found with your modificated CE) . I think this method works but needs time to do something like that and good programming skills...

Cheers

Avati
In order to do this you may apply a .. loop.
I mean, if you inject the program 'abc', GG's log will report that you injected 'abc' (i know, that's privacy violation =D).
But if you give CE a crypt key, GG may not be able to catch you.
However I tried it many times, it never worked 100%. xD
If you want to know more, google this [how to make an UCE] [how to make an UCE with Delphi] =)