Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Game Coming

Discussion on New Game Coming within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Game Coming

Hello all
All we know Archlord 1,2 died... and probably never come back. Private server is a misunderstanding. Soon beta testing the game Blade and Soul on the European servers. See you in game B&S.

Regards
Old 10/11/2015, 22:16   #2

Well, this is still the Archlord section. If you don't believe in this game, you are free to leave. This thread is useless. #closerequest
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/13/2015, 12:48   #3

Justac archlord ftw
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2015, 13:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420IsSexy View Post
Justac archlord ftw
Ehhh, please close this thread now lol.
Old 10/13/2015, 19:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Arthion. View Post
Ehhh, please close this thread now lol.
so u see something u don't agree with and ask for a close. how rediculous. and don't start again with your "server comming soon" stuff, because aslong as u show nothing u have nothing.

also he is right, this game is dead. thinking otherwise is ignorance talking.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2015, 13:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
so u see something u don't agree with and ask for a close. how rediculous. and don't start again with your "server comming soon" stuff, because aslong as u show nothing u have nothing.

also he is right, this game is dead. thinking otherwise is ignorance talking.
Well, this thread is about Blade & Souls, and about Archlord that's dead in his eyes.
This is the ARCHLORD section.
If you don't believe in this game, you are free to leave.

and about JustAc, yep. I don't like it, but that is my opinion right?

and about this: ''and don't start again with your "server comming soon" stuff, because aslong as u show nothing u have nothing.''
I did not say anything about a date.
Old 10/14/2015, 19:21   #7

i'm sorry but your reply makes no sense. read wat u typed and maybe read what i typed again and see if u can come up with something that does make sense.
Old 10/14/2015, 21:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
i'm sorry but your reply makes no sense. read wat u typed and maybe read what i typed again and see if u can come up with something that does make sense.
Alright my friend.
btw, This thread makes no sense.
#closerequest again.