Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what happaned to Justac? D:

Discussion on what happaned to Justac? D: within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what happaned to Justac? D:

can't connect to web nor the game :[ any news what happaned?
Old 06/09/2015, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
for me classic-al works, justac not

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Justac ! !
04/16/2014 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTS One billion ==> 6 euro Exlt faren 3/3 infini/cloak6/stam6 ==> Offer me Exlt belos 3/3 9% and stam lvl6 ==> 35 euro EXLT BELOS 0/3 ===> 30 euro
i Cant log in Justac
01/04/2014 - Archlord - 13 Replies
Hi all i have download Justac and open the file in folder and when i click in JUSTarchlord.exe the game instal patch.... after when i click play nprotect is open and 3sec after error gameguard. i canot enter in game one can help me pls i have delete folder and reinstal + run game Admin.. ty all if you can repair my problem and sorry for my bad english.. hummm...
WTS on Justac ^^
08/23/2013 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Hey guys, thank you for reading my thread... I WTS my whole account on the private server Justac. I got a lv 120 Knight Full HH , Bs Weapon lv 78, HH shield, Glo rapid 10% res, Glo Hwaridun lv5 ele cloack blabla I hope you can send me some of your offers .. ( Your just allowed to offer in paysafecards ) Yours Flamer
Discussion about what happaned to elitesro.
07/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
is is only me or what in all parties there is chinese -,- they accept EVERYONE chinese 5 wizz or what ever! when i played i dont know 2 weeks ago everything was totally different!! i mean look i farmed my char 1.5Mil SP and in 2 weeks look what happaned everty party lvl 76 and less ARE SUCKS! and soon the whole game will be like this